- Rolled ice cream is the perfect fix for your Monday melancholy!
- COME AND DISCOVER WHAT IS ROLLED ICE CREAM WITH ME!
- HOW TO MAKE ROLLED ICE CREAM – SIMPLY ROLLED ICE CREAM RECIPE:
- VEGAN NO-CHURN CINNAMON ROLL ICE CREAM
- CINNAMON ICE CREAM – VEGAN NO-CHURN
- OREO ROLLED ICE CREAM
- STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE ROLLED ICE CREAM
- MANGO GRAHAM ROLLED ICE CREAM CAKE:
- VANILLA ROLLED ICE CREAM:
- FRENCH SILK ROLLED ICE CREAM:
- EASY WAY TO MAKE ICE CREAM ROLL
Rolled ice cream is the perfect fix for your Monday melancholy!
Rolled ice cream is quite popular by the name as Stir-Fried ice cream, it is an extremely cherished desert which is inherited from Thailand. As we see, folks are developing the newfound sweet tooth for tropical deserts; thus Ice cream rolls gaining much adoration in the United States. What makes it more surprising is the fact that you can make these super tasty chilled rolls at home too.
I must say, rolled ice cream can be considered as one of the most loved deserts of the worlds. There are countless dessert flavours and cheesecake recipes that evoke the exceeding taste in these vibrantly appealing rolls!
You could also opt for shop purchased rolled ice cream pan, and it is much convenient rather than preparing these at home. If some of you have been unmindful about the amazingness of these colourful rolled cream recipes, I will unfold the answers for your doubt!
COME AND DISCOVER WHAT IS ROLLED ICE CREAM WITH ME!
The deliciousness in taste and flavour of rolled ice cream started to flourish in Thailand and South East Asia. Many customers are delighted by the numerous exotic flavours of rolled ice cream whenever they visit street food vendors, and also the unique crispy additions of various chips!
You might have come across the vivid, beautiful pictures of rolled ice cream flavours on social media, as they have gained enormous acclaim throughout the globe! If you visit urban cities and tourist places, you would be able to find many rolled ice cream street vendors!
The selection of different ingredients compiled up on the ice pan of 30°C and it freezes quickly, the customers love watching their kind of flavour getting ready! The mixture is rolled out in front of their eyes, and they just get excited to see how their piece of ultimate taste is getting rolled out in flavour! Rolled ice cream does not end up in its sizzlingness as the new exotic countless flavours keep getting offered to lovers!
- 13+ Air fryer frozen chicken wings recipes just for you!!
- Delicious Paneer Recipes just for you!
- Sesame oil substitute recipes for a fine meal.
In many big cities, rolled ice cream plays out very good for stand-alone business, along with an addition to your pre offered food cuisines!
HOW TO MAKE ROLLED ICE CREAM – SIMPLY ROLLED ICE CREAM RECIPE:
Step 1: Get all the ingredients and tools ready that are needed for the recipe.
Below is the list of ingredients and tools that will be required for making rolled ice cream:
- Whipping cream (heavy) – The essential ice cream base ingredient for perfect foundation!
- Whole milk – If you want the best results, it advisable to use the whole milk.
- Granulated sugar (white) – For the best tasting rolled ice cream, sugar is the main ingredient that is used for sweetness.
- Oreo cookies – Though you can any type of cookies for flavour, Oreo flavor is the best!
- Ice Cream Rolls Kit or sheet pan
- Putty knife/paint scrapers
- Small pot
- Spatula or wooden spoon
Step 2: A perfect accessible guidebook for homemade rolled ice cream
Keep your sheet pan or rolled ice cream kit pan in the freezer just a few hours prior you would like to make your rolled ice cream. Afterwards, prepare the base of the ice cream roll. Take a sauce pot and pour the heavy whipping cream along with sugar, and whole milk.
Step 3: Keep the rolled ice cream base to heat up
Get the burner and set it to medium-high, and keep the mixture to heat up and keep stirring it until bubbles are formed. This whole process will take some minutes, also make sure to consistently stirring the mixture.
If you ask me why this should be done? It will help your sugar to get entirely dissolved in the milk and cream. When it comes up as slightly boiling, take out from the heat. At room temperature, keep it to cool down for at least 15 to 20 minutes. Then take a small bowl and shift in it, keep that bowl for 30 minutes in the fridge.
Step 4: Freezing Oreo Cookies
Take out the extremely cold sheet pan from the freezer. Immerse the Oreo cookies and all toppings that would like to use into the base of ice cream and afterwards stream it upon the cold pan. Slice the cookies into the ice cream roll base by using the clean paint scrapers. This chopping is required to blend in the cookie and also to add up the air in the blend. Fragment in the center and slice, and keep repeating the process until everything is mixed.
After that, roll it out in even manner until the thick base of 1/8th is arranged. For at least 4 hours, keep the pan back in the freezer. Add a paint scraper to the fridge also with the bowls you are going to serve, just 1 hour prior you spread them out.
Step 5: Spread out that ice cream
Take out the freezing cold pan from the freezer and keep it on the table. At around a 45-degree angle, use pain scraper and the ice cream will be rolled up as you push it. Afterwards, get the rolled ice cream along with tongs and put it in the cold bowl.
You could also add countless different toppings while serving them like this.
Step 6: Finish off those ice cream rolls
Countless things work great to add on to the top. Nuts, whipped cream, chocolate chips, and nuts are some of those. Spike up your creativity and make it more appealing. Serve it and enjoy its feel!
VEGAN NO-CHURN CINNAMON ROLL ICE CREAM
If you are vegan, craving for a delicious rolled ice cream comes with so much frustration! I know, vegans are left out with very less rolled ice cream variants that are non-dairy, here is the ultimate unique variety of rolled out ice cream that will blow up your mind with its very delightful taste!
CINNAMON ICE CREAM – VEGAN NO-CHURN
- Unsweetened almond milk or cashew milk – 2 ½ cups
- Pitted and packed Natural Delights – 1 1/4 cups, Medjool Dates (about 14 dates)
- Raw cashew butter – 1 cup
- Unsalted natural almond butter – ¼ cup
- Ground cinnamon – 1 ½ tablespoon
- Pure vanilla extract – 2 teaspoons
- Fine-grain sea salt – ¾ teaspoons
CINNAMON ROLL SWIRL SAUCE
- Cashew butter or almond butter – ¼ cup
- Pure maple syrup – ¼ cup
- Ground cinnamon – 2 teaspoons
- Pure vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- Sea salt – 1/8 teaspoon
For Cinnamon Ice Cream – For the Vegan No-Churn
- Line a parchment paper with 5 “x10” loaf pan.
- Take a high-speed blender, and combine the dates, vanilla, cashew butter, almond milk, almond butter, cinnamon, and sea salt. For 3 to 4 minutes, blend it on high or until you get the wholly smooth mixture.
For the Cinnamon Roll Swirl Sauce
- Take a small saucepan, whisk on the low heat together maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla, cashew butter or almond butter, and sea salt for about 3 minutes, or until it gets glossy and smooth. Let it allow you to get cold.
- Take the lined pan and stream about half of the cinnamon ice cream base and drizzle with about half of the cinnamon roll swirl sauce. To softly swirl the sauce into the ice cream base use the pointy end of chopstick or toothpick. Pour the remaining ice cream base on it and stream the surface with the leftover swirl sauce. To gently swirl the sauce into the ice cream base, use toothpick or chopstick again.
- Use a plastic wrap to loosely cover it and keep it for freezing for least 8 hours, or until the ice cream is perfectly placed.
- At room temperature for about 15 minutes, let the ice cream rest before scooping or serving. Afterwards, immerse a scoop in the warm water and scoop the ice cream, serve after it.
- You can store the ice cream in the freezer for one week, loosely covered.
OREO ROLLED ICE CREAM
Delicious sliced chocolate sandwich cookies are baked for creating a sponge cake and simply stirred in the ice cream filling of this ultimate cake roll sweet.
- OREO Cookies, divided – 23
- Flour – ½ cup
- Baking powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Eggs – 3
- Sugar – ¾ cup
- Water – ½ cup
- Unsweetened baking chocolate – 1 oz. melted
- Vanilla – 1 teaspoon
- Unsweetened cocoa powder – ¼ cup
- Vanilla ice cream, softened – 4 cups
- Hot fudge ice cream topping – 1 cup, warmed
- Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping – ¾ cup
- Strawberries – 12 large
- Keep the oven to PREHEAT at 375°F. Line the 15x10x1-inch of baking pan along with foil; grease the foil. Keep it aside. Make a mixture of all 13 cookies; finely slice the ten cookies. Keep them aside. In a small blend the flour, salt, cookie crumbs, baking powder and keep it aside.
- Now, take a large bowl and beat the eggs on high speed for 5 min by an electric mixer, keep the process until you get a very thick lemon-coloured blend. Afterwards, keep beating it on medium speed unless you get a great blend mixture and eventually mix up some sugar. Later add up some flour mixture, vanilla, water, chocolate; beat all these on low speed and make the perfect blend. Roll it out in the all-ready pan.
- Keep it for baking for about 12 to 15 minutes or at least till wooden pick poked in the middle comes out clean. Pour some cocoa upon clean cloth kitchen towel. Upon the prepared towel quickly invert the cake. Take away the foil from bottom of cake gently, from the narrow end of cake, roll up the towel, in jelly-roll style manner. Keep it, on a wire rack, seam-side down; allow it to cool completely.
- Unroll the cake from the towel. Merge up some chopped cookies and ice cream; roll it out evenly on the cake to within 1 inch of cake edges. Again re-roll the cake. On the platter, Keep it seam-side down; freeze it until becomes firm. Let it rest for 20 minutes at room temperature prior you cut it into pieces to serve. You can keep a single slice on every 12 dessert plates. Use some fudge topping to drizzle upon it. Top it with one tablespoon of whipped topping in each serving and also some strawberries. You can preserve the remaining cake in the freezer for one week.
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE ROLLED ICE CREAM
This ultra-sweet alluring ball is made up with the luscious strawberry. It comes along with yummy creamy cheesecake, and this ultimate strawberry cheesecake rolled ice cream consists of graham crackers along with amazing Philadelphia cream cheese.
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese – 2 tablespoons, softened
- Heavy whipping cream – 1 cup
- Sweetened condensed milk – ½ cup, canned
- Graham crackers – 2, coarsely crushed
- Strawberries – ¼ cup chopped
- Make a blend of cream cheese along with sweetened condensed milk, heavy cream in a medium bowl along with whisk until you get the perfect blend. Mix up leftover ingredients, and stir it.
- Stream the mixture into the sized pan of 15x10x1-inch.
- Keep it for freezing about 5 hours or until it gets firm.
- Make the crosswise strips by cutting the ice cream into 6 (2-1/2-inch-wide). Simply start by one short end of the strip, with a 2-inch flat edge, push the edge of inverted metal spatula across a width of the pan to roll up an ice cream strip into circular form; use tongs and shift it to dessert bowl. Again do the process with leftover ice cream strips and more dessert bowls.
MANGO GRAHAM ROLLED ICE CREAM CAKE:
There are some simplest yet tastiest desserts treat that your visitors love highly, and No-Churn homemade ice cream falls in this categories of dishes, extremely tranquillising and mood energising for scorching summers. Mango season is the perfect time to make use of tasty mangoes by indulging them your ice-cream desert. And if you a fan of the sour-sweet flavour of mangoes, you will love this ultimate mango graham rolled ice cream cake! Moreover, it might become the most cherished one!
As its name renders, it is made up of the goodness of mangoes along with graham crackers. The many Philippines use this popular combination in a dessert called Mango Float. Mangoes, graham crackers, Heavy cream, condensed milk are those four essential ingredients that should be present in your pantry for this rolled ice cream recipe. Some online recipes that I have explored feature mango condensed milk usage along with yellow food colour in it.
- Nestlé All Purpose Cream -1 pack 125ml, chilled
- Condensed milk – 1/3 cup
- Graham crackers – 6 pieces, coarsely chopped (filling)
- Evaporated milk – ½ cup
- Ripe mango – 1peice, chopped
- Crushed graham crackers – 2 ½ cups (coating)
- Mix all the ingredients, evaporated milk, mangoes, Nestle All Purpose Cream with condensed milk, chopped graham crackers; it will take 2 minutes.
- Blend it well and shift it into an ice plastic bag. Lock it tightly and keep it for freezing overnight.
- Take it out from the plastic bag and coat it with crushed graham crackers. Freeze it for 1 hour before serving.
VANILLA ROLLED ICE CREAM:
Vanilla rolled ice cream can be defined as the classic old fashion ice cream roll that evokes that perfect traditional and authentic taste of ancient fashioned deserts! If you are the lover of vintage flavoured recipes, vanilla is the go-to flavour for you, not much sweet yet ultimately sweet tooth fulfilling!
- Eggs – 4 large
- Sugar – ¾ cup
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- All-purpose flour – ¾ cup
- Baking powder – ¾ teaspoon
- Salt – ¼ teaspoon
- Vanilla ice cream – ½ gallon, slightly softened
- Brown sugar – 1 cup packed
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Salt – ¼ teaspoon
- Light corn syrup – ½ cup
- Heavy whipping cream – 1 cup
- Chopped pecans (optional)
- Take a baking pan with waxed paper and line a greased 15x10x1-in. Also, set it aside after greasing the paper. Beat the eggs for 3 minutes in a large bowl. Eventually pour sugar; beat it until the blend becomes thick and lemon-coloured for 2 min. Mix up the vanilla and beat. Merge all dry ingredients; mix in the egg blend.
- Take a prepared pan and roll out evenly onto it. Keep it for baking about 10-12 minutes at 375° or until the cake becomes slightly spongy in touch. Let it cool down for 5 minutes. Dust a kitchen towel with confectioners’ sugar and invert a cake onto it. Peel off the waxed paper gently. In the jelly-roll style, roll up cake in towel. Start by the short side. Allow it to cool down on a wire rack.
- Roll out the fresh cake along with ice cream; roll up once again. Freeze it until becomes firm.
- Take a small saucepan, mix all the sugars, corn syrup and salt for a sauce. Until the mixture comes to a boil, cook and stir it, let it cool down slightly after you take out from the heat. Pour some cream. Serve it with rolled ice cream cake. Stream some pecans over it if you want.
FRENCH SILK ROLLED ICE CREAM:
Have you been searching for a frozen rolled ice cream recipe created with the handy all-purpose flour? Keep your all senses open as you are going to explore the unique rolled ice cream cake made with French silk frosting and poured with the wholesome goodness of cocoa.
For Cake Roll
- Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour – ¾ cup
- Baking cocoa – ¼ cup
- Baking powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – ¼ teaspoon
- Eggs – 3
- Granulated sugar – 1 cup
- Water – 1/3 cup
- Vanilla – 1 teaspoon
- Ice cream (any flavour) – 1 quart, slightly softened
FRENCH SILK FROSTING
- Butter or margarine – 1/3 cup, softened
- Powdered sugar – 1 1/3 cups
- Unsweetened baking chocolate – 1 Oz, melted and cooled
- Vanilla – ½ teaspoon
- Milk – 1 tablespoon
- Additional baking cocoa, (Optional)
- Keep the oven to preheat at 375°F. Take a pan and line 15x10x1-inch with foil or waxed paper; grease the paper with shortening. Take a medium bowl, pour flour, the baking powder, ¼ cup cocoa along with salt; keep it aside.
- Take a small bowl and on medium speed, beat eggs by using an electric mixer until you get a very thick lemon-coloured blend. Take a large bowl and pour eggs in it; also on low speed, beat in granulated sugar. Beat in vanilla one teaspoon along with water. Eventually pour some flour mixture, beat it until the batter is very smooth. Stream it onto the pan and roll out the whole paste in the corners.
- Keep it for baking for 12 to 15 minutes. Detach the cake from corners of pan; Take a towel sprinkled with powdered sugar and turn it upside down. Take out the foil gently; if necessary, cut off all the hard edges of the cake. While the cake is still hot, roll it in the towel by the slender end. Allow it to cool down for 30 minutes on wire rack.
- Remove the towel, after leaving the end of cake rolled up and unroll cake. Wholly roll out the ice cream on the cake, push the ice cream up in the rolled-up end of the cake. On a piece of foil, keep it seam side down after rolling it up again.
- Afterwards, take a medium bowl and beat ½ teaspoon of vanilla, powdered sugar, butter, baking chocolate on low speed until you get a perfect blend. Also, pour some milk and beat it until it is fluffy. Pour some extra cocoa on it. Store it in the freezer after covering it.