- Mango dragonfruit Refresher – Because it is the heartiest beverage among all!
- THE ULTIMATE SUMMER DRINK – MANGO DRAGONFRUIT REFRESHER:
- SHOULD YOU DRINK MANGO DRAGONFRUIT REFRESHER IF PREGNANANT?
- DOES MANGO DRAGONFRUIT REFRESHER REALLY DESERVE THE HIGH HYPE IT IS GETTING?
- MANGO DRAGONFRUIT REFRESHER PRICE
- TRY THIS HOMEMADE MANGO DRAGONFRUIT REFRESHER RECIPE!
- Explore the nutritional profile of Starbucks Mango Dragonfruit Refresher?
- MANGO DRAGONFRUIT REFRESHER RECIPE
- DISCOVER THIS MANGO DRAGONFRUIT REFRESHER WITH COCONUT MILK
- STARBUCKS MANGO DRAGONFRUIT REFRESHER COPYCAT RECIPE:
- Starbucks Mango Dragonfruit Refresher DIY Copycat Recipe:
- DISCOVER THE MAGICAL COOL BREEZE OF MANGO DRAGONFRUIT SUMMER SMOOTHIE!
- MANGO DRAGONFRUIT SMOOTHIE RECIPE
- MANGO DRAGONFRUIT REFRESHER WITH LEMONADE
- CLASSIC SIMPLE RECIPE FOR MANGO DRAGONFRUIT REFRESHER
Mango dragonfruit Refresher – Because it is the heartiest beverage among all!
The lovely Mango dragonfruit Starbucks Refresher is the season’s celebrated drink which has been collecting the huge acclaim and popularity! It’s quite obvious to wonder what exactly does the Mango dragonfruit refresher holds behind its lovely pink tint, and why the drink is engulfed in so much of popularity!
Each season, Starbucks never fails to come up with some new sizzling varieties of colourful, vibrant beverages that somehow make their way to enchant people’s hearts. I still remember the iced tea infusions were the highlighted versions along with a wide variety of refreshers promoted by Lady Gaga’s Born This Way Foundation, and now it is the mango dragonfruit refresher, that is achieving the status of top drink!
THE ULTIMATE SUMMER DRINK – MANGO DRAGONFRUIT REFRESHER:
The mango dragonfruit refresher belongs to the same family of Starbucks traditional refreshers such as Very Berry Hibiscus, Strawberry Acai, and Cool Lime, the concentrated juice base made from green coffee extract makes an essential part of mango dragonfruit refresher, which is created just by the coffee beans that aren’t roasted, so the intense, robust coffee taste is eluded effortlessly. And some caffeine addicts do not have a liking for coffee, here is a piece of fantastic news for them, the Venti refresher contains about 70-85mg of caffeine in a single cup. This concentrated base is enriched with the freeze-dried dragon fruit infusions that land it the lovely neon pink tint.
SHOULD YOU DRINK MANGO DRAGONFRUIT REFRESHER IF PREGNANANT?
This fruit comes in different varieties and every type of it is amazingly sweet. The main ingredient of mango dragonfruit refresher is dragon fruit, which is packed with nutrients such as protein and fibre. But the query remains same, is the fruit safe for consumption in pregnancy? It is always good to consult your general physician before consumption to avoid the further side effects.
DOES MANGO DRAGONFRUIT REFRESHER REALLY DESERVE THE HIGH HYPE IT IS GETTING?
You all might be wondering what dainty taste makes this drink so much popular! Well, first of all, the authentic flavour of mango dragonfruit refresher is truly unmatchable and no other drink of its league can acquire its place in respect of taste and flavour, though it’s a vast misleading fact that it doesn’t contain a taste of pure mango. Its flavour has close resemblance with the sour berry fusion along with the little tang of mango. An excellent additional crunch is also picked up by all-new inclusions after they have immersed for a while in the mango dragonfruit refresher, all the hearty credit goes to the seeds from the dragon fruit.
Additionally, if you have a sweet tooth, you can achieve an extra dose of it by adding the lemonade in the place of water to achieve that sweet-sour dash of flavor in your mango dragonfruit refresher.
MANGO DRAGONFRUIT REFRESHER PRICE
As it’s the handcrafted beverage, it has an overhyped rate (according to me*)! It is going to cost you much more than just a regular cup of coffee or tea. The following prices might differ quite a bit depending on the location. Just, go through these simple estimates of prices to calm your curiosity:
- Grande without lemonade: $3.75
- Grande with lemonade: $4.52
- Tall without lemonade: $3.25
- Tall with lemonade: $3.99
- Venti without lemonade: $4.25
- Venti with lemonade: $5.05
TRY THIS HOMEMADE MANGO DRAGONFRUIT REFRESHER RECIPE!
I am here with the most comfortable version of Mango Dragonfruit Refresher recipe that can be prepared in ease at home! You can maintain the vibe of health just by utilizing a few health-friendly ingredients and save a big hole in your pocket. When blended with soda water, This drink takes over a more intense vibe, but many also like the version of Mango Dragon fruit Refresher with coconut milk.
The dragon fruit is simply adorable. This delicious tropical fruit is the powerhouse of nutrients and consists of low sugar levels and calories naturally, and simply gets its status of heath friendly fruit.
If you haven’t explored the sour, sweet enchanting taste of this fruit try grabbing one in your next visit to the grocery store, or just get a glass of dragon fruit-infused smoothie, you will be mesmerized by this vibrant fruit every time you take note of its presence in any beverage.
Explore the nutritional profile of Starbucks Mango Dragonfruit Refresher?
The Grande packs consist of 90 calories, 15 milligrams of sodium, 0 grams of fat, 21 grams of carbs (19 grams of sugar, 0 grams of fiber) along with 0 grams of protein. Does not sound too much but ordering the tall one would surely make your belly happy, which has about 70 calories along with 15 grams of sugar.
A lemonade-infused version has also been withdrawn from this magenta drink. A Grande Mango Dragonfruit Refresher lemonade version is packed with about 15 milligrams of sodium, 33 grams of carbs, 140 calories, 0 grams of fat, 30 grams of sugar. So basically, you are guiding down a cup filled with the sweetened water, and if you are opting for Grande, be mindful, you are ingesting the whole day’s sugar content in one single cup!
MANGO DRAGONFRUIT REFRESHER RECIPE
This simple homemade mango dragonfruit refresher just needs some readily available ingredients, and a cold splash of taste and flavour will be ready to give you exotic summer vibes!
MANGO DRAGON FRUIT REFRESHER INGREDIENTS:
- Dragon fruit – if you are not able to find it fresh, just buy it from health food stores in frozen form. You could also choose to sub freeze this fruit, like these dragon fruit chips. You will be glad to know, Starbucks infuses freeze-dried fruits in the drink!
- Mango – The fresh or frozen mango are essential to create the yummy flavor! Chop up the flesh of mango after peeling it, to mix it in this drink.
- Lime juice (simply omit lemon juice if you are using coconut milk)
- Green tea – It should be brewed. I use two green tea bags whenever I make it. A blend of green coffee extract and white grape juice is used by Starbucks and that results in an additional sugar count in the drink, which is unnecessary. Green coffee extract is wholly healthy additions to any drink.
FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAKING A DRAGONFRUIT DRINK:
- Prepare the green tea. I have used little amount of water, generally needed for 1 cup of tea along with two green tea bags. To completely extract the green tea, steep the tea for 5 minutes and avoid any over-steeping and which makes the tea bitter. Allow the tea to get cold a bit before using.
- Completely peel the mango and dragon fruit and chop them. You can make 2-3 drinks by including half of a cup of each fruit.
- Take a blender and mix the dragon fruit, green tea, mango in it. Mix up the fresh juice extracted from 1 lime. Give it a pulse and make a smooth blend.
- Pour some ice to glasses, and then pour the dragon fruit puree and fill the glasses about 2/3 portion. Stream the soda water, or mix up coconut milk for a creamier vibe.
DISCOVER THIS MANGO DRAGONFRUIT REFRESHER WITH COCONUT MILK
- 9 Baby Octopus recipes | Cook sultry octopus recipes!
- 13 Keto Onion Rings recipes for a great party appetizer!!
- Smoked Chuck Roast recipes for a flavorful Sunday lunch
I love to top my drink with cold water, while many like to have this beverage in a light and refreshing version. It’s sour and tangy vibes just take off a burden of the hot, tiring day quickly.
You can also make these simple additions:
Use canned coconut milk of 2 3 tablespoons to top the puree, or the coconut milk beverage of 1/3 cup will make the best substitute for soda water. It makes drink much creamier and transforms into lovely pastel pink shaded drink!
Have an additional love for sweet? If you especially have a thing for sugary beverages and continuously have a quest for something exactly like the original Starbucks drink. Addition of 1-2 tablespoons of date syrup to your puree will create a great sweet taste. It has a low glycemic index, and you could be assured that your blood sugar levels won’t be spiked up just like when you take a sip of grape juice extract infused coffee house version.
Go for freeze-dried dragon fruit chips or frozen dragon fruit at the grocery store if you don’t find a fresh dragon fruit.
STARBUCKS MANGO DRAGONFRUIT REFRESHER COPYCAT RECIPE:
Here is the simple copycat version of the original Starbucks Dragonfruit Mango Refresher Recipe! People throughout the globe crave for this dazzling refreshment; this magnificent mango dragonfruit refresher is infused with a dash of mango and tang of lemonade. It took quite a bit to rearrange the recipe, so here is my copycat recipe.
Starbucks Mango Dragonfruit Refresher DIY Copycat Recipe:
- Water – 2 cups
- Crystal Light Peach Mango – 1/2 Packet (single serving)
- Great Value Dragon fruit Drink Mix – 1 Packet (single serving)
- Favourite sweetener – 1 teaspoon
- Ice – 1 cup
- Mango fruit or Dragon Fruit – ¼ cup (chopped finely for Garnish)
- Take a shaker cup and pour water into it.
- Stream Crystal Light Peach Mango, about ½ packet of it
- Stream Great Value Dragon fruit Drink Mix, 1 packet whole.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of the preferred sweetener
- Pour the 1/4 cup of finely chopped Dragonfruit or Mango Fruit.
- Take a shaker and shake all ingredients very well in it.
- Pour it in a serving cup of 20 oz, along with some ice.
- Alternatively, you can add lemonade instead of 1 cup of water as it is offered in the Starbucks mango dragon fruit refresher version.
DISCOVER THE MAGICAL COOL BREEZE OF MANGO DRAGONFRUIT SUMMER SMOOTHIE!
If you have absolutely loved the mango dragonfruit refresher, this mango dragonfruit smoothie is undoubtedly going to make a place in your heart with its creamy relaxing aroma, well, if you ask me, mango dragonfruit smoothie is the ultimate relaxing thing that comes to my mind if I want to battle with radiant warm vibes of summer, just like its lovely variant mango dragonfruit refresher, mango dragonfruit smoothie is the last thing to beat the heat and energize!
In tropical days, this homemade Summer Mango Dragon Fruit Smoothie recipe will energize your day along with a calm aura of mint leaves and some juicy fruits. Well, in general, everybody is in love with mango dragonfruit refresher that nobody gives a thought to calm relaxing smoothie version.
When we specifically talk about a smoothie, I can’t stress enough the good facts about mango in it, it also contains a sweet dash of strawberry. As you are contented with the tropical and energizing taste of mango dragonfruit refresher, now is the time to deep dive in the relaxing creamy aroma of dragon fruit smoothie.
Picking mangoes from your garden is a good idea, as we are all familiar with the overhyped prices of dragon fruit. Generally, I purchase the several packs at a single time whenever any grocery store runs a sale on frozen fruits and store them for future use.
This might happen when your grocery store would be carrying a dragon fruit by another name; you should look for ‘Pitaya’, many people call dragon fruit by this name. The smoothie is cold, which will make you tolerate even the hottest shots of summer. Many times, this smoothie is called by ice cream version of the smoothie by my folks, as it hydrates nicely. The power blend of strawberry, mango along with luscious dragon fruit is the most powerful hit to get summer hydration!
MANGO DRAGONFRUIT SMOOTHIE RECIPE
A very simple and extremely versatile version of mango dragonfruit smoothie! You can create many alterations and recreate numerous variations out of this smoothie. Whenever I make this smoothie, I make use of fresh strawberries, mangoes and frozen dragon fruit. However, you might have to adjust with frozen fruits by considering the availability and season of the year. Just add 2-3 ice cubes if you are using all fresh fruits and keep the minimum amount of milk.
- Dragon fruit, mango – 1 cup frozen fruit mix
- Fresh strawberries – 2-3
- Cold unsweetened almond milk – 1.5 cups
- Mint – optional
- Get all the ingredients and blend all until you get a thick, smooth consistency. Usually, it takes two minutes when I make this smoothie. To spark up extra fresh aroma, decorate with mint and enjoy!
The classic variations of mango dragonfruit refresher have taken the globe by storm, well, when the presence of tangy dragon fruits is there, the cheerful magnificent taste is what you evoke in every recipe! Scroll on to explore some more exciting variations of mango dragonfruit summer smoothie!
If you go for frozen fruit, you won’t need additional ice for cooling. That’s why many times I don’t include ice. You can even chop up the fresh fruit and store if for freezing. You can purchase a blend of frozen fruits, or get each frozen fruit separately. I have gone through all the versions. An excellent taste can be created if you use a little additional package of frozen fruit!
Add about 2-3 ice cubes, if you are using fresh fruit. Balance the quantity of almond milk accordingly.
If you have a thing for extra sweeter smoothies, put the additional sweetener of your choice. Usually, when the smoothie is ready, I am wholly satisfied with the sweetness, so I don’t go for anything extra.
An additional fruit blend which I prefer using sometimes consists of extra fruits such as, mango, dragon fruit, strawberry and peach! It tastes so yummy!
You can simply opt for regular milk, soy milk, coconut milk if you don’t like almond milk etc. Don’t be hesitant to try different types of milk; you can create alterations and see which one makes your taste buds happy!
In my recipe, I haven’t included a protein for this smoothie, but the keto and gym lovers would give thumbs up for it. Many folks like to add the protein in smoothies; they say it tastes incredibly delicious, though I haven’t tried this for my recipe yet.
MANGO DRAGONFRUIT REFRESHER WITH LEMONADE
A vibrant fuchsia pink Mango Dragonfruit refresher Lemonade takes up a beautiful shaded appearance due to freeze-dried dragon fruit powder. This drink simply takes over another level of taste with the sour, tangy lemonade.
This five-ingredient mango dragonfruit refresher gets an additional modern twist with lemonade! A monk fruit (a natural sweetener) has been used in this recipe, instead of regular sugar. Just kick in this refreshing, fruity drink and sip on peacefully in the warm, cheerful afternoon! One more thing, the kiddos of your family, would do anything for yummy pink lemonade!
- Monk fruit (or to taste) – 4 teaspoons
- Freeze-dried dragon fruit powder – 1 teaspoon
- Primal Kitchen Collagen Quench Pineapple Mango – 4 scoops
- Ice – for serving
- Fresh lemon juice – 1/2 cup
- Water – 2 1/2 cups
- Take a large glass measuring cup, or you can even use mason jar and simply pour the lemon juice in it.
- Merge up monk fruit along with dragon fruit powder and fresh lime juice. By using a fork, whisk it together.
- Stream some water to the container which has all ingredients. Mix up the Collagen Quench Pineapple Mango and whisk it by using a fork until you get a well-blended mixture.
- Stream ice in two glasses and pour dragon fruit lemonade into them, enjoy!
A HAPPY ALERT FOR VEGANS!
If you are among those vegans who dearly cherish the secret menu of Starbucks, here is some exciting update for you! By taking note of increasing popularity of mango dragonfruit refresher, Starbucks has added a hot pink vegan dragon fruit drink to their secret menu!
In U.S. and Canada stores, the additional hot pink vegan dragon fruit drink has been added to its permanent menu, and the stills have gathered the huge love from all Instagram users!
Starbucks CEO Kevin Johnson stated that Starbucks is attempting to increase the gains by involving more plant-based drinks in the press conference of 2017. And, thanks to all the increasing demands of their customers for mango dragonfruit refresher. It seems that the brand is trying to stick to this plan of the vegan menu as the new summer menu in U.S. and Canada stores, has just been introduced. The pink dragon drink is added to the permanent menu, which primarily created from a blend of dragon fruit, sweet mango along with coconut milk. They have impressively specified the details of eye-catching new summer concoctions on their blog.
Starbucks has stated: “The energizing dragon fruit drink begins with Mango Dragonfruit Refresher merged with creamy coconut milk. It’s an exotic blend, a super combination of fruity and creamy refreshment.” As per the Starbucks, this all-new drink adds up a vibrant dose of colors to your cup (also, enchant all social media folks).” Last year, Starbucks already released a variety of beverage, which is the perfect Mango Dragonfruit Refresher. Mango dragonfruit refresher, later on, took the place of the most loved summer refresher and some customers ask for the drink with coconut water instead of water in the coffee shop giant offer, for their love of creamier beverages.
Many visitors would prefer to drink mango dragonfruit refresher with coconut milk instead of water. This variation was also a part of the summer menu along with the authentic Mango Dragonfruit Refresher. In 2018, the chain made an announcement that it will offer a whole new vegan version of their iconic Pumpkin Spiced Latte after they made an alteration to the recipe of pumpkin pie flavoured sauce by making it dairy-free, and the popular drink was introduced as vegan-friendly for the first time after its launch in 2003.