- Keto Margarita refreshers will light up your party brunch!
- SHOULD YOU CONSUME A MARGARITA ON THE KETO DIET?
- WHICH TEQUILA IS BEST SUITABLE FOR MARGARITAS?
- HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOU DRINK ALCOHOL WHEN YOU ARE FOLLOWING A KETO DIET?
- FOR HOW LONG YOU CAN PRESERVE KETO MARGARITAS?
- FROZEN KETO STRAWBERRY MARGARITA COCKTAILS
- SPICY KETO MARGARITA COCKTAIL
- AVOCADO KETO MARGARITA
- FROZEN KETO MARGARITA
- KETO MARGARITA WITH ORANGE EXTRACT RECIPE
- REFRESHING CUCUMBER LIME KETO MARGARITA
- KETO MARGARITA PIZZA CHICKEN
- KETO OVEN-BAKED MARGHERITA CHICKEN
- KETO CROCK POT MARGARITA CHICKEN
- KETO MARGARITA RECIPE
Keto Margarita refreshers will light up your party brunch!
“You can’t have booze-filled drinks when on Keto diet” Now this funny fact could be ridiculed by having the most sizzling keto margarita boozy drink on your Sunday brunches! Of course, some overdose of refined sugar and flavour-filled sausages should be kept at the distant and indulgence of tangy taste flavour is still possible with some fruit extracted flavours!
Many keto-friendly margarita dishes are famous as the Skinny Margarita Keto recipes. These are made of very low carbs and fats. Along with the correct amount of sweetness and tanginess, keto margarita mix makes the best refreshing drinks. Many people prefer keto margaritas mix that are pure flavour free and no indulgence of additional fancy ingredients. But there are some unique spicy additions to cheer up your drinks in a funkier way; we will be unfolding such phenomenal keto margarita recipes that would give restaurant made boozy beverages a big run for the money!
Keto margaritas go great with any kind cuisine, but when it’s about Mexican cuisine dinner gets so much lovelier! No doubt, the margarita is undoubtedly the favourite thing of many people. Also, there is no reason to wonder when it comes along with unique keto diet benefit! Many keto margarita drinks that you can find in restaurants have so much of extra sugar content in it that all your keto diet rituals are washed off in a second! The best quality of Margarita is a simple formation of Tequila, fresh lime juice.
Now, with our guidance and straightforward recipes, you can bring out your inner bartender to the whole and make the perfect keto margarita mix for you! You can anytime add up a dash of orange juice, liquid stevia, Tequila, freshly squeezed lime juice, and crushed ice, and in a simple shake, your refreshing boozy drink will be ready. Stream it into your favourite glass and take a sip and feel relaxing!
SHOULD YOU CONSUME A MARGARITA ON THE KETO DIET?
Yes, you could go for a margarita but provided margarita should be solely made for Keto, and that’s how cheerful Keto margaritas soothe your soul and cravings! Altogether drop the idea of opting for a restaurant made margarita because the vast content of sugar is hiding inner that appealing glass.
Explore our version of pure skinny margarita keto, and you will shade off all your regrets!
The dash of alcohol like whiskey, brandy, Tequila, vodka is essential and quite straightforward in all alcoholic drinks, and all of these contain zero carbs! So, these drinks are entirely acceptable. What you additionally put in these in spirits will be a thing to worry. The usage of tonic, soft drinks, juice or sweet cream shall be wholly avoided if Keto is your prime priority!
And when you merge it with soda or juice, it will be high sugar-loaded, so that’s a terrible idea.
WHICH TEQUILA IS BEST SUITABLE FOR MARGARITAS?
Tequila is the prime component of margarita that transforms it into a tranquillizing refresher so the kind of Tequila you are going to use in this recipe will alter the drink.
Silver or Blanco tequilas are un-aged and in pure form which makes it the best idea for Keto Margarita, they bring up the authentic flavour to the cocktail. Tequila which is aged or gold tequila evokes the oaky taste along with some tangy effect and that is unsuitable for the many other components in Keto margarita.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOU DRINK ALCOHOL WHEN YOU ARE FOLLOWING A KETO DIET?
Many boozy drink lovers ask this query very often when putting on a Keto diet. A Keto diet is followed by adapting specific life changes and styles, so the consumption of alcohol is strictly administered, and only alcohols that are low in refined sugars are welcomed in this diet, but yes, alcohol contains sure calories.
FOR HOW LONG YOU CAN PRESERVE KETO MARGARITAS?
The homemade Keto margarita drinks should be ideally consumed within 4 to 5 days of merging. The taste and flavour will get altered if you keep it longer than that. Also, the acid levels of fresh lime can get bitter as times passes, so the fresh serving is always served.
Some people also prefer the frozen version of Keto Margarita. Just stream all of your ingredients in the blender, if you would like to make it as a frozen margarita.
- Smoked Chuck Roast recipes for a flavorful Sunday lunch
- 5 Rolled ice cream recipes to make your mood happy!
- Delicious Paneer Recipes just for you!
The artificial sweeteners will work best instead of regular diet soda; these tiny steps should be maintained to give your Keto margarita a complete Keto-friendly appeal and benefits.
Tequila comes up with its unique benefit that it is a highly keto-friendly, this ultimate benefit makes it all time preferable option for other Keto drinks too.
The only essential things to make this lovely skinny margarita keto drink are three essential ingredients; this is a hugely refreshing keto margarita drink which is low on carbs. This drink is ideal as a calm and soothing welcoming refresher for your summer house parties!
FROZEN KETO STRAWBERRY MARGARITA COCKTAILS
Keto Strawberry Margarita Cocktails are the best to beat the stress of whole tiring weak! Explore this lovely sugar-free drink that holds a good position in keto diet drinks. You can go for this yummy refresher while following your keto lifestyle. As we have already mentioned, Restaurant margaritas are highly loaded with sugar and carbs, and strawberry keto margaritas are no exceptions in this case. Ditch the restaurant version of it and go for this healthy homemade keto strawberry margarita!
- Tequila– 8 oz
- Monkfruit simple syrup – ½ cup
- Frozen strawberries – 2 cups
- Fresh lime juice – 1/3 cup
- Club soda – ½ cup
- Ice – 2 cups
- Sliced lime for garnishing
- Salt for garnishing
- Take a blender and add all of the ingredients to it. Keep it for blending for 45-60 seconds, until the mixture transforms into a good drink.
- You can taste the drink to check the correct quantity of Tequila and syrup etc. You can prefer adding more ice if you would like to make the texture thick. If you feel so, you can even add more Tequila to make it much robust in flavour.
- Take the glass rim and dip in the kosher salt and pour one tablespoon of fresh lime juice.
- Get the fresh lime juice and dip the margarita glass in it and afterwards pour the salt to line the rim of the glass. You can mix up some artificial sweetener.
- Pour the margaritas into the margarita glass.
SPICY KETO MARGARITA COCKTAIL
Many varieties of Margaritas get very sweet with every extra addition they get high sweetness, and over time sourness. The unique spicy Keto Margarita has an ideal ratio of sour to sweet which is maintained along with the dash of tart lime juice and natural syrup which is made up with water and a little bit of Swerve. Also, the utilization of some fresh jalapeños is must to give this lovely drink a spicy vibe. I am sure this will become one of those cocktails that you would drink in every scorching summer!
- Low-carb simple syrup (recipe below) – 1 oz
- Slice jalapeño pepper – 1
- Tequila (60 ml) – 2 oz
- Fresh lime juice (30 ml) – 1 oz
FOR SIMPLE SYRUP:
- Granulated Swerve or Erythritol – ½ cup
- Water – ½ cup
- Take pot on medium heat and make the simple syrup by mixing up the Swerve with the water. Until reduced, bring it to a simmer and let it transform into the texture of syrup. Keep it to cool down. Just use the 1/4 portion of it. You can store any remaining syrup for further use. Make the slices of jalapeño pepper.
- Get the limes and squeeze them correctly.
- In the cocktail shaker, pour the jalapeño and muddle until it is completely broken down. Pour some freshly pressed lime juice, Tequila, ice, simple syrup. Strain into a small glass on the ice after shaking it well and combining.
- Use the additional slices of jalapeño and lime to garnish if you like.
AVOCADO KETO MARGARITA
This appealing drink is ultimately Keto-friendly cocktail recipe; it is a fancy version of Keto margarita made up with a delicious blend of gluten-free Tequila, tangy flavour spices, and yummy juice. And yes! The indulgence of super tasty avocado in this boozy treat makes it more exciting!
- Tequila Don (Julio Reposado) – 6 oz.
- Fresh lime juice – 1 oz.
- Avocado skin – 1 (pit taken out)
- A little amount of salt
- Chilli lime salt
- Take a blender and blend fresh lime juice, avocado, salt, 2 ½ crushed ice along with Tequila Don Julio Reposado. Until you get the perfect smooth mixture, blend it.
- Stream all the ingredients in the rocks glass perfectly rimmed with chilli lime salt on the fresh ice.
- Use the cilantro and lime wheel to garnish.
FROZEN KETO MARGARITA
This frozen Keto margarita is the epitome of beauty with taste, also backed up by the Keto benefits! You must agree that skinny paleo and Keto margarita is an excellent deal for tiring summer days! It is ultimately refreshing and comes up with the cuteness of citrus just like the original version it but dropping all the burdens of extra sugar and carbs!
- Lemon wedges
- Kosher salt
FOR THE FROZEN KETO MARGARITAS
- Tequila – 3-4 ounces
- Allulose syrup – 2-4 tablespoons
- Orange zest – 1 teaspoon
- Ice – 2 cups
- Lime juice – ½ cup
- Make your glasses ready by rimming them with lime wedges and dip it in the salt, keep it aside.
- Take a blender and put all ingredients in it. Until it becomes slushy inconsistency, keep blending, you can add up more ice if you feel and also add extra sweetener if you want to alter the taste.
KETO MARGARITA WITH ORANGE EXTRACT RECIPE
This is an ultimate sugar-free keto margarita cocktail recipe which is created with orange juice! The usage of orange extract instead of triple sec along with the tangy dose of Tequila, lime juice is the most unique and exciting fact regarding it, the absence of traditional liquor makes it wholly sugar-free!
Though you can pour some additional sugar in it if you would like, it will get merged beautifully in the drink! But yes, then you cannot boast that your refresher as entirely sugar-free! You should try your cocktail prior streaming agave syrup, and there will be no need of additional sugar.
Margaritas could be served in numerous ways like, straight up, on the rocks, or wholly mixed with slushy along with crushed ice, if you are aiming of frozen keto margarita. The process of glass rimming with salt can be done before serving. Also, you can create the culinary of lime wedges!
- Tequila – 1 jigger (1 1/2 ounces)
- Lime juice (freshly squeezed) – 2 tablespoons
- Water – ¼ cup
- Orange extract – ¼ teaspoon
- Agave syrup or stevia – optional
- Mix water, orange extract, agave syrup, Tequila, lime juice in the cocktail shaker also stream a small amount of ice. Until it gets well-blended shake it. Even you can take a blender and prefer to pour ingredients until slushy.
- Dip rim of a martini glass in kosher salt and lime juice.
- Stream the blend in the glass and pour some ice in the glass prior. If it gets adequately blended, stream it directly in a glass.
REFRESHING CUCUMBER LIME KETO MARGARITA
This soothing fresh cucumber Keto margarita can be consumed in any season of the year, just set the mood for this refresher and it’s ready in a couple of minutes. The tangy sour flavour of lime is amalgamated with classic fresh cucumbers in this beautiful sweet sugar-free Keto margarita!
- Lime Juice – 2 limes
- Powdered erythritol – 1/3 cup
- Tequila – 8 oz.
- Cucumber – 1, peeled and sliced
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- To create the simple syrup, take a small saucepan and pour powdered erythritol along with 1/3 cup of water in it. Stir it and combine well and keep it on medium heat until reaches boiling. Take away from heat and allow it to cool down.
- Take a blender and add all ingredients to it, also pour the simple syrup, along with 1/2 cup water and ice, the quantity should be enough to fill up 3/4 portion of it.
- Blend it until you get a smooth mixture. Pour it in the glass and enjoy.
So, I hope you all might have covered up all the list of your party drinks and refreshers! Next time you throw a house party at home, don’t forget to bring these sizzling keto margaritas at your dinner table, or even a glass of yummy relaxing keto margarita refresher is big yes for all those dull, monotonous evenings! While the love for a margarita is infinite, and when you can add up the margarita in your keto recipes, it is the most beautiful feeling in the world!
Keep scrolling on to explore such amazing keto margarita recipes, that elevate your mood in the most cheerful way, as well as these recipes, don’t create that ugly halt in your so-called keto diet! These unique recipes can even recreate that lovely savory vibe in your meal that was eluded by keto rules! So, let’s explore!
KETO MARGARITA PIZZA CHICKEN
This easy and flavourfull chicken is essential to calm your taste buds in those funky parties where everyone is grabbing their share of pizza! This Keto margarita pizza consists of classic pizza toppings with a lovely golden tone achieved by baking.
By grabbing this recipe, you will be able to merge all the funky flavours of pizzas while dodging the unnesscery carbs! An appealing salad full of greens or steamed veggies will make the best side dish.
- Chicken Breast – 2 medium, split (with skin removed)
- Mozzarella Cheese – 1-¾ ounce
- Oregano, Dried – 1 teaspoon
- Black Pepper – ⅛ teaspoon
- Basil, Fresh – 1 tablespoon
- Olive Oil – ½ tablespoon
- Salt, Sea Salt – ⅛ teaspoon
- Tomato Paste – 1 tablespoon
- Keep the oven for preheating at 400 F.
- Take two sheets of plastic wrap, and arrange the chicken breasts between them to flat out to an even thickness, make use of meat mallet.
- Pour the tomato paste evenly on the two chicken breasts and coat the surface of each evenly with paste.
- Make the bite-sized chunks of mozzarella and keep it across the chicken, pour on the oregano.
- Sprinkle some little salt and pepper on it to elevate the savoury taste, also stream a dash of olive oil.
- Shift the chicken to the oven for 20-22 minutes until the chicken gets fully cooked, and cheese achieves melting and bubbly texture.
- Create some alluring culinary with fresh basil prior serve.
KETO OVEN-BAKED MARGHERITA CHICKEN
In this luscious Keto margarita oven-baked chicken, the moisture of your chicken breasts will stay unharmed and unaltered. In this recipe, we will altogether avoid overcooking and adapt the slow baking process, will be using many tangy juices to cover it up. The companionship of marinara sauce keeps the game on point.
One prerequisite process which should be followed is the pre-marination of the chicken breasts in a blend made of olive oil, coconut aminos, water, salt just 15 minutes prior baking process.
If you soak them up for 30 minutes, you will get the most delicious and luscious chicken breast. But if time is limited, you could even go through the recipe as it is if you fall short for time, keep the all worries away as the dish would be perfect.
The side dish as fresh celery will make your chicken margarita even yummier, even with gourmet olive salad. This will also maintain the originality of all the ingredients in this recipe. And the raw salad is always a go-to side dish as requires no long cooking!
- Chicken breasts – 4 (boneless & skinless, flattened)
- Dried oregano – 2 teaspoons
- Paprika – 1 tablespoon
- Garlic flakes – 1 teaspoon
- Red onion – ½ sliced
- Fresh baby spinach leaves – ½ cup
- Marinara sauce – ½ cup
- Fresh basil – ¼ cup, chopped
- Fresh Parmesan or mozzarella – ½ cup (optional)
- Sea salt
- Black pepper – freshly ground
- Get oven ready by preheating at 425 F.
- Take a bowl and mix garlic, sea salt, oregano, paprika along with the ground black pepper.
- Coat the chicken breasts by using oregano mixture and check if they are wholly coated.
- Take a baking dish and place chicken in it, put some chopped spinach leaves, basil, parmesan, marinara sauce, onion on it.
- Keep it in the oven, and cook until the chicken is cooked thoroughly, bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Top it with extra fresh basil leaves and serve it.
KETO CROCK POT MARGARITA CHICKEN
This keto margarita chicken made with a crockpot is a truly heaven sent meal, low in carbs as well as utterly delicious, it is also quite simple to make! Keep it in the slow-cooker and enjoy your savoury crockpot keto margarita chicken!
By using the pre-cooked rotisserie chicken, you will make this recipe ultra-easy and time-saving. Many essential ingredients of this recipe are easily accessible, and you can find them easily in your pantry!
Try this fantastic Mexican influenced savoury dish that you complete family will love to have.
- Rotisserie chicken – 2 ½ cups, shredded
- Parmesan cheese – 1/2 cup, shredded
- Fresh-squeezed lemon juice – ¼ cup
- Fresh-squeezed lime juice – ¼ cup
- Cumin – 1 ½ teaspoon
- Fresh ground black pepper – for taste
- Pink Himalayan salt – for taste
- Minced garlic – 1 tablespoon
- Tequila – ¼ cup
- Shred the rotisserie chicken, the first essential step.
- Take a slow cooker and except salt and black pepper, add all the ingredients to it.
- Use high heat for your slow cooker.
- Stir the mixture on every fifteen minutes.
- Pour the black pepper and salt after an hour to adjust the taste.
- Take out the cooker from heat, serve the dish, and taste your dish!