Starbucks dragon drink is like every Starbucks drink that is pick-me-up one but with a tropical touch. This refreshing drink is made up of sweet mango, and the dragon fruit hand-shaken with ice, creamy coconut milk and is scooped with chunks of real dragon fruit. Starbucks Dragon Drink also has caffeine in it, which is a great relief to those who can’t get away without their share of caffeine.
Now, who doesn’t love Starbucks? Everyone does. Not only is their menu impressive, so are their drinks. So in today’s blog, we are going to try to recreate this Starbucks dragon drink so that we can have it whenever we want that too in our home. So let’s get started.
Copycat Mango Dragonfruit Refresher
This copy cat recipe of the Starbucks dragon drink with mangoes in it tastes amazing. You will not believe how closely it’s taste resembles that of the original drink and also saves some of your money.
- Natural flavours ( mango)
- Citric Acid (additive/preservative)
- Natural Green Coffee Flavor (caffeine)
- White grape juice concentrate
- Freeze Dried Dragon Fruit Pieces (gives it that bright pink colour)
- If you want to serve it party-style, then add all the ingredients in a big jar or pitcher and top it with ice when you serve it to your guest. Make sure to mix the powdered ingredients with water and whisk it well. Then add the other ingredients to it and serve with ice.
- Make-ahead/ solo- If you want it daily then make it before time, so you don’t get late for your work or daily chores. So to make it ahead mix all the ingredients in a large pitcher and add the mango puree on time. Chill for some time before drinking.
Tip- The mango puree settles in the bottom so add it on time.
Mango Dragon Fruit refresher
Preparation time- 5 minutes
Cooking time- 0 minutes
Total time- 5 minutes
Calories- 33 kcal
Make a delicious mango dragon fruit refresher at home for you and your family members. It is similar to the Starbucks dragon drink and has some of the healthy ingredients in it. You can make it with soda water, or you can use coconut milk for a sweet fruity drink.
- Half cup mango peeled and diced
- Two green tea bags
- soda water optional
- coconut milk optional
- One lime juiced, omit if using coconut milk instead of soda water
- Half cup dragon fruit peeled and diced.
- Heat 8 ounces of water and steep two green tea bags for 44-5 minutes in it. Discard the bags and let the tea cool.
- In a blender add the mango, dragon fruit, lime juice and green tea. Blend until it is mixed well.
- Top the glasses with ice and fill them two-third with the puree and then add soda water to it. If you want to replace it with coconut milk, then that’s ok. Add 2-3 tablespoons of canned coconut milk or add one third cup coconut milk beverage to it.
- You can also add date syrup to it if you want it sweeter.
Recipe Notes- The original Starbucks dragon drink is made with the green coffee extract, but we use green tea in this recipe because not only is it accessible but also a lot cheaper than the trendy extract.
Calories: 33kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 69mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 298IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg
Copycat Starbucks dragon drink
Bring your favourite coffee shop drink in the vicinity of your home. Filled with amazing flavours and bright pink colour this drink can be made within a very small budget as compared to the drink bought at the store. Just 5 minutes and with few ingredients this Starbuck dragon drink can be made entirely at home and believe us it tastes fantastic.
- One and one-fourth teaspoons freeze-dried dragon fruit powder
- ice cubes
- Three fourth cup mango juice
- Four cups of water
- Two tablespoons simple syrup (or honey, you can adjust the sweetness
- Two tablespoons optional green tea (chilled)
- Prepare some green tea and let it cool at room temperature.
- Mix the dragon fruit powder and water till it gets completely dissolved. Keep stirring till it gets dissolved.
- Pour in the mango juice and green tea and combine.
- Add the honey or sugar syrup according to your preference.
- Fill the half glass with ice and half with the mixture.
- Serve chilled or immediately.
Starbucks dragon drink homemade ice cream
If you love this vegan summer drink from Starbucks, then you will love this homemade ice cream too. It takes 15 minutes to make, and if you have an ice cream maker at home, then the world is at your feet. The recipe is inspired by the Starbucks dragon drink and believe us it tastes exotic.
- One Venti Starbucks Dragon Drink (no ice)
- Two cups of coconut milk
- One fourth cup dragon fruit
- One mango
- Two tablespoon Coconut Cream
- Two Tablespoons Tapioca Starch
- One teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- One tablespoon Agave or your choice sweetener
- If you don’t have the drink, then mix two cups coconut milk, one fourth cup dragon fruit, mango and the sweetener in a blender and keep the puree inside.
- Now mix the dragon drink or the puree mixture with tapioca starch, vanilla, agave and coconut cream and blend it on high.
- Add to the ice cream maker for 15 minutes.
- Serve in a cone or bowl.
Starbucks dragon drink frappuccino
This icy and bright coloured version of the Starbucks is a relief in the summer. Sipping on this frappuccino inspired by the Starbucks dragon drink will let you enjoy the summer in a better way.
- Coconut milk
- Crème base
- Mango refresher
- Whipped cream
- Two scoops of dragon fruit
- Add coconut milk as the first line.
- Then for the second-line use the mango refresher.
- Add the two scoops of dragon fruit to it.
- Then pour the creme base.
- And lastly, top up with whipped cream.
We hope these Starbucks dragon drink inspired recipes will take you high on caffeine and yet chill your hot summer days. So what are you waiting for? Do try it at home and let us know in the comment section if you loved these recipes.