Sugar cookie recipe to enjoy sugar-free and low carb delicious cookies!
The tender, fluffy and creamy sweet-flavored cookies are the dream for every person who has a sweet tooth, and fresh, buttery sugar cookies that taste like straight from the bakery are paradise for sweet adorers! A classic and traditional sugar cookie is adored by everyone, and that’s why an easy sugar cookie is much needed by everyone!
We are pretty much sure this recipe will take one place in your go-to celebration dishes, and the one more fantastic thing about these tasty cookies is they can be crispy or baked; just put together them in few minutes and impress your guests with your pantry skills. The sugar cookie recipe that we will share is the best sugar cookie recipe prepared with all the easy and simple tips!
Easy and Best Sugar Cookie Recipe
The effortless and best sugar cookie recipe is here, and you can prepare it in only a few minutes! These homemade sugar cookies are delicious; it doesn’t matter whether they are plain flavored or contain have candies with them; they have a soulful gourmet taste!
- All-purpose flour – 2 ¾ cups
- Baking soda – 1 teaspoon
- Baking powder – ½ teaspoon
- Butter – 1 cup, softened
- White sugar – 1 ½ cups
- Egg – 1
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- Make the oven ready by preheating it to 375 degrees F. Stir together baking soda, baking powder, and flour in a small bowl. Keep it aside.
- Cream together the sugar and butter in a large-sized bowl until you get a smooth blend. Add some vanilla and egg. And one by one, keep adding the dry ingredients. Roll up the teaspoonful of dough and make some balls; keep them on the ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake the balls in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes or to the point it turns golden. Allow them to rest for two minutes before you shift them to wire racks for cooling.
Egg-Free Sugar Cookie Recipe
A classic sugar cookie is not just a sweet treat but also an unbeatable nostalgia of grandma’s love and childhood! And to enjoy such happiness-filled balls becomes worrisome for some who deal with egg allergy or who are vegan! Here is the completely egg-free sugar cookie recipe for the people who are allergic to eggs, so that nothing can stop you from delighting your taste buds!
- Unsalted butter – 1 cup (2 sticks)
- White sugar – 1 cup
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- Milk – 1/4 cup plus two tablespoons
- All-purpose flour – 3 cups
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Baking powder – 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Cream butter and sugar together using an electric mixer until the mixture becomes light and fluffy. Pour some milk and vanilla, beat all ingredients well together.
- Whisk together salt, flour, and baking powder in a separate bowl. Mix this blend in wet ingredients and combine well.
- Initially, the dough might appear crumbly, but it will set incorrectly and stick together if appropriately pressed with hands. However, the dough should be a little dry. Get a plastic wrap and wrap the dough into it, keep it for chilling for at least 1 hour.
- Spread the dough on a floured surface in a gentle manner until it is 1/4 inch thick. Create cookie shapes and cutters. Very carefully, shift the cookie shapes onto a baking sheet by using a spatula.
- Bake the cookies until they become slightly browned or for 8 to 10 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool for some time. Then transfer to a wire rack by using a spatula and allow it to cool down completely.
Keto-Friendly Sugar Cookie Recipe
This keto sugar cookie recipe will give you buttery cookies that are ultimately irresistible. The keto-friendly sugar cookies have the same taste as the standard cookies, however, without any high carb intake! This easy-peasy sugar cookie recipe only requires a few ingredients, and it is entirely gluten-free, an ideal recipe for people with diabetes.
- Almond flour or ground almonds – 1 cup
- Coconut flour – 1/3 cup
- Powdered sweetener – 1/3 cup
- Unsalted butter softened – 1/2 cup
- Baking powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Vanilla extract – 2 teaspoons
- Xanthan gum optional – ¼ teaspoon
- Take almond flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, coconut flour, sweetener, and blend them. Mix the vanilla extract and the butter. Blend all the ingredients until you get very smooth dough.
- Keep the dough on cling film and spread into 2 inches diameter log. Keep it in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
- Make the oven ready by preheating it to 350 F.
- Take out the log from the freezer and cut out the cookie shapes. Place them on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper; you can flatten them using your fingers. There should be some distance between the cookies. It will allow them to separate a little.
- Bake the cookies until the edges of the cookies are browned or for 8-10 minutes. Baking time would be decided by how much thickness you want in cookies. Flip the baking sheet once if needed.
- Take out from the oven and allow them to cool wholly, serve.
Low-Fat Sugar Cookie Recipe
Even if you are stuck with a low carb diet, you can still give an enchanting treat to your taste buds by having these low-carb sugar cookies. This recipe will guide you to make low-fat sugar cookies so that you can shed off all your guilt of eating sweets and have some toothsome delicacy on holiday!
- Butter – 5 tablespoons (softened)
- Sugar – ¾ cup
- Egg – 1 large
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- All-purpose flour – 1 2/3 cups
- Baking powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – ¼ teaspoon
- Arrange all the ingredients. Beat butter and sugar with a mixer until you get a creamy blend.
- Add the vanilla and egg, mix the ingredients well.
- Whisk together the baking powder, flour, and salt in another bowl. Gently mix the flour mixture with sugar and butter, combine well and prepare the dough. Don’t freak out; if the dough looks a little crumbly, it comes together after squeezing.
- Wrap up the dough with a plastic wrap and keep it chilling in the refrigerator for up to two hours.
- Get the oven ready by heating it to 350 F. Spread the dough to a 1/4-inch thickness on a subtly floured surface.
- To create cutouts and cookie shapes, use cookie cutters immersed in flour.
- Arrange the cookies on a parchment-lined cookie sheet with a distance of 1 inch between them. Bake the cookies until the edges are lightly browned or for 9 to 10 minutes. Give the 2 minutes rest to cookies and then transfer to wire rack, let the cookies get cool completely. Enjoy the cookies!