Prison Recipes – New cookbook for prison junk food!
- Prison Recipes – New cookbook for prison junk food!
- Discover some of the effortless yet tastiest junk food prison recipes!
- I am here with the best Prison recipes that you can quickly make with limited commissary items!
- Prison recipes- PRISON RICE BOWL
- Prison recipes- PRISON PAD THAI
- ORANGE CHEESE CAKE
- PRISON BURRITO
- JAILHOUSE PIZZA
- PRISON MENUDO
- Prison recipes-SWEET POTATO PIE
- PRISON CAKE
- CHARLIE’S BUTTERSCOTCH BROWNIES
- PRISON LATTE
- PRISON TAMALES
- UNIQUE PRISON RECIPE – RAMEN
- JAILHOUSE LOAF
I know everyone can still recall how boring elementary school meals were? I can again feel disgusted by the mere thought of prison recipes, that incompletely cooked jello and secret meats are simply disgusting! Could you even stand the idea of entertaining these prison recipes thrice a day and what else, even without having any alternative food supply!
Let me tell you; this is an everyday scenario of what every prison inmate goes through! The chaotic prison fights might be the manifestation of these prison recipes dissatisfaction issues that are disregarded!
Inmates can access and get items such as canned goods, drinks, and snack foods through the prison commissary that sells only a few kinds of items for prison recipes. The funds which are transferred in the inmates’ account by friends or family are utilized to purchase these separate food items; thus, they can opt for self-cooked prison recipes.
Some prison inmates also do get some little amount of money for the work they are assigned to do and use these to purchase the food items.
- 9 + Instant pot ground beef recipes
- 13 White Wine Substitute Foods
- Seven Tarragon Chicken Recipes! Easy Recipes Guide | Graphicrecipes
Discover some of the effortless yet tastiest junk food prison recipes!
Well, this might freak you out! (Lots of laughs)If you ever find yourself on the other side of prison walls, the scenario through which even the popular celebrities have gone through, discovering such phenomenal prison recipes made with commissary food items will help you to keep your taste buds happy.
You might be prohibited to have a complete access to prison kitchen unless you are one of the celebrity chef prison inmates, the prison recipes that I have stated could be cooked by utilizing simple cooking tools as well as cell block microwave. Also, the usual utensils like trash bags and can lids. So, let’s explore simple and gourmet prison recipes!
I am here with the best Prison recipes that you can quickly make with limited commissary items!
So next time you found yourself wondering for such an extraordinary puzzle moment, be ready to mind map these prison recipes! You could also share these prison recipes with any family person who is behind bars, as I know regular prison recipes are rarely edible (the simple budget of every prisoner is $2), about 50 % of prison inmates take the support of commissary pantry to satisfy their hunger and food cravings. A commissary kitchen is a convenient junk food counter for all inmates through which they can make up with their diet issues by their self-made prison recipes.
Prison recipes- PRISON RICE BOWL
The prison recipes of rice bowl are very convenient and easy to make! I have included beef summer sausage (a prime source of main protein). Some of you might also conclude shredded pork, beef, or chicken as a good option- whatever protein you find optimum should be included in your prison recipes to fulfill your nutritional hunger. You can find these food pouches in prison commissary easily at an affordable rate.
A microwave is used for all prison recipes– so this recipe is quite distinct from other rice bowls- but the conclusion is that you get dainty and delicious rice bowl poured along with meat and greens. You can also choose to include numerous veggies you have an access to. Many prefer the onion & pepper and the presence of cheese, olives, and corn to make the prison recipes rice bowls whole in flavor.
The distinct variations of Rice bowl prison recipes are quite delicious! The ultimate potential of Summer Sausage was not exposed to me, but when I streamed it over rice bowl, I was mesmerized by the wholly new sausage flavour it gives to the whole rice bowl. The pickle and olive also make their way elevating the savory taste; when you add up all the ingredients, the result is wholesome goodness.
PREP TIME: 10 M
COOK TIME: 10 M
TOTAL TIME: 20 M
- Onion – ½ diced
- Bell pepper – ½ diced
- Beef summer sausage – 8 Oz diced
- Gochujang or Sriracha Hot Sauce
- Minced garlic – 2 teaspoons
- Goya Sazon Con Culantro y Achiote – 1 pack
- Lime Juice (1-2 Tbsp) – 1-2 tablespoons
- Cooked rice – 2 cups
- Sweet Asian Chili Sauce
- Sweet corn, taken off the cob – 1 ear
- Green olives – ¼ cup diced
- Spicy dill pickles – ¼ cup, diced
- Monterey jack cheese – ½ cup, shredded or small dice.
- Fry the onion in the microwave along with summer sausage for 3-5 minutes on high – stir it halfway.
- As per the package directions, microwave the pre-cooked rice separately. Mix goya seasoning and garlic salt.
- Take seasoned rice and stir onions and sausages in it
- Pour some pickles, peppers, olives, corn, and cheese. To adjust the taste stream, some sweet chili sauce.
Prison recipes- PRISON PAD THAI
Some prison recipes are quite popular in Thailand, and the Pad Thai stir-fried rice noodle is one of them. The prison recipes of ramen do not require much from grocery and can be made quickly. And we all know ramen is a low-cost commissary item that can be afforded by many, no doubt, many prison recipes are made with this beautiful food item.
- Ramen noodles – 1 package
- Peanut butter – 1/3 cup
- Crushed peanuts – ¼ cup
- Hot sauce – 2 teaspoons
- Follow the package instructions and prepare ramen noodles.
- Take a single container and stir all ingredients in it
- Use some crushed peanuts to create some culinary.
ORANGE CHEESE CAKE
Some cheesecakes are so tasty that you can make them by eliminating baking, and this orange cheesecake recipe is so spectacular you can make it with simple crushed cookies. Also, the Kool-Aid frosting makes your cake even more vibrantly appealing, use another fancy commissary menu to decorate your cheesecake.
This lovely cheesecake can be the best treat in all the prison recipes options if someone’s granted parole. This cheesecake has included a crushed bread to mimic the “sponge” like feel just like other no-bake recipes.
- Sugar – 1 packet
- French vanilla creamer – 2 tablespoons
- Kool-Aid (any flavor) – ¾ cup
- Cookies (any kind) – 12 Oz
- Cream cheese – 6 Oz
- Honey – 2 tablespoons
- Make a mixture of all the cookies. Until you get sweet crumbs, crush the whole cookies.
- Cook the crushed cookies in a microwave for 3-4 minutes. Allow them to cool down.
- Take a bowl and mix the sugar, French vanilla creamer, cream cheese, honey, and Kool-Aid.
- Fill up the top of the crushed cookie crust by the mixture. Roll out the frosting at uniform level.
- Take an ice-filled bucket and refrigerate it for 4-5 hours or unless the toppings get solid.
There are array of numerous flavorful items that you can include in this blissful burrito. You can serve this burrito for two people, and it is delicious and easy to make. You can use plastic bags for cooking the ingredients as there might be unavailability of utensils behind bars. You can ue chips bag if there is a shortage of utensils.
- Spicy ramen noodles – 1 package
- Spicy Jalapeno ranch-flavored popcorn – ¾ (8 oz bag)
- Squeezable cheese – ¼ cup
- Spicy Takis
- Cheetos – ½ bag
- Crushed cheese-flavored crackers
- Any hot sauce (sriracha, tabasco sauce, depends on your preference)
- Before opening the pack, crush the whole ramen noodles.
- Pour hot water in the bag and cook ramen noodles. Make sure to tightly close the bag.
- Prepare the burrito stuffing while the ramen is cooking. Merge up the jalapeno popcorn with ramen seasoning.
- Afterward, add the crushed cheese crackers, hot sauce, crushed Takis, squeezable cheese.
- Take a plastic popcorn bag and mix all ingredients and put on cooked ramen noodles.
- Roll out the left over cheese on tortilla.
- Shower your choice of stuffing and afterward wrap it. To share the burrito, simply slice it.
Every person I think on this globe craves for the yummy flavour-filled pizza on a tiring day? Pizza is among the most loved food in the U.S., as per the Food and Wine. Some people would attempt several times to make the perfect pizza by utilizing the whole present items in prison. Pizza is among the top junk food prison recipes, which is made with unique commissary items that are most suitable as toppings.
- Saltine cracker – 2 sleeves
- Tomato Paste
- Pepperoni slices
- Ritz cracker – 2 sleeves
- Empty plastic bags (e.g., a Dorito bag)
- Ramen noodles – 1 pack
- Slim Jim – 1 stick
- Block cheese or Squeeze Cheese
- Make thin slices by the pickles, block cheese, onions, block cheese, and the slim jim.
- Take a Dorito bag and combine the two sleeves of Ritz crackers and Saltine crackers in it.
- Put the ramen noodles inside the bag after crushing them wholly.
- Pour some warm water in the bag. Check if the water matches the level of the mixture.
- In order to incorporate the ingredients, mash the blend together for 15 minutes, and cook the noodles.
- Once the combination resembles dough, carefully cut the side of the bag and flatten it. Keep another chip bag and to distribute it evenly make use of round material like rolling pin.
- Keep the dough to microwave for five minutes.
- Roll out the tomato paste in an even manner and mix all the toppings.
- Cook the pizza in a microwave for five minutes.
This is an authentic Mexican dish, known as meudo or Panchito. This usually made with the cow’s tripe amalgamated with chili paper base. There are some unique items of prison commissary that are utilized in this recipe. You can find rice in bagged portions in many prisons.
- Tortilla Chips – 1 cup
- Cooked rice – ¼ bag
- Summer Sausage – 1
- Pre-cooked Chili (No beans) – 1
- Chili Seasoning – 2 packs
- Pickle – 1/2 (chopped)
- Pickle Juice
- Pork rinds – 3 bags
- Add 1/4 cup of hot water and mash all tortilla chips
- Pour the cooked rice and massage the mixture to get a perfect dough.
- Take a plastic bag and put the dough inside it, and for ten minutes, heat it in a pot with water.
- Make the blend of sausage while waiting, two chili seasoning, and one package of pre-cooked chili. Pour a cup of warm water in the blend.
- In the separate container, also, until the pork rinds becomes soft, pour some hot water in it
- Blend the pork rinds and chill and mix some pickles along with the juice.
- The rice mixture would make a good side dish.
Prison recipes-SWEET POTATO PIE
This sweet potato pie is the best pick to make something in a short time from all prison recipes! This taste filled potato pie is the kind of light sweet dessert for prison recipes and convenient to make with its shortlist of ingredients.
- Sugar Packets
- Honey Packets
- Graham Crackers
- Canned Yams
- Butter Packets – (5-6 pieces)
- Crush all the graham crackers and keep them in the separate container.
- Defrost the butter and stream it into meshed graham crackers.
- Push the crushed graham on a flat surface until it looks like a “crust.”
- Push the canned yams for the filling and mix honey, sugar, and butter.
- On the top of crushed graham crackers spread the blend in even manner.
- Keep the pie to get baked for 25 minutes.
- Slice the pie and taste it!
This yummy sweet cake is best for the special occasions in prisons. Many of the involved ingredients in prison recipes are pre-baked goods, so you don’t need to worry about that. Perhaps, Mayo is one of the unique ingredients that are utilized in this recipe. But keep in mind, preparation looks quite unattractive!
- Chips Ahoy – 1 pack
- Oreos – 1 pack
- Milk – 1 carton
- Mayo – 1 container
- Mash the Oreos and Chips Ahoy cookies.
- Take a bowl and keep all crushed cookies. Continue mashing cooking unless you get a fine mixture.
- Take the carton of milk and heat it, and stream it in the mix.
- Pour some mayo in the blend. This keeps the combination together.
- Keep it to microwave for 3-5 minutes
CHARLIE’S BUTTERSCOTCH BROWNIES
There are very few items that you can get through prison commissary to make your prison recipes. Candies are many times preferred by prison inmates for different prison recipes to fulfill the absence of missed out ingredients. In this recipe, we will be using butterscotch candies to create something that should mimic butterscotch brownies. Trust me you can even have your prison recipes for brownies, just try this one once, you will be mesmerized!
- Vanilla wafers (or double fudge cookies) – 1 pack
- Butterscotch candies – 1 whole bag
- Hot cocoa powder – 2 cups
- Take a container and crush the wafers and cookies.
- Crush the butterscotch candies in the separate bag
- Blend the both crushed mixtures.
- Mix some small amounts of warm water to your cocoa powder.
- Into a flat surface, push the blend of cookies and candies.
- On the top of the crust, stream some cocoa powder like a glaze.
You can always access coffee for prison recipes easily; coffee is a common ingredient that can be added in many prison recipes. You can pick caffeinated drinks any time from the cafeteria, available in instant coffee packets. You will surely like to go for this if you are a fan of those fancy coffee cups!
Note: You can utilize maple spray for your prison recipes that are often available in the breakfast tray.
- A small carton of milk
- Instant coffee – 3 tablespoons
- Maple syrup packet – 1
- Unless the milk is steamy, in hot water, run the small milk carton. (Via tap or via boiling)
- Take a separate container and stream the milk in it.
- Stream the instant coffee along with maple syrup.
- Stir it wholly, and enjoy your drink!
Tamales is another Mexican dish which not only easy to make but takes lesser time. So, for those prison inmates who are utterly bored by the regular prison recipes like ramen and chips can anytime opt for Prison Tamales. Only warm water and a sturdy plastic bag will be needed.
- Meat stick or beef jerky sausage – 1 Oz
- Warm water – ½ cup
- Corn chips – 1 large bag
- Cheese curls or processed cheese food – 1/3 cup
- Amalgamate the corn chips and cheese in the one chip bag.
- Make the fine blend by crushing.
- Cut the meat stick properly and add it up with a blend.
- To make it shape it to a tamale, stream some water in the mixture.
- Keep the bag under hot water to cook after closing the bag tightly.
- Enjoy the taste of your tamales.
UNIQUE PRISON RECIPE – RAMEN
The original chef of this recipe did not want to include ramen noodles seasoning. That’s why he invented this recipe, in the place of ramen noodles seasoning he opted for those items that could be readily available for prison inmates in their commissary like hot sauce, jack mack.
- Ramen Noodles
- Doritos (or Cheez-Its)
- Jack Mack or Canned Tuna
- Hot Sauce
- Wholly cook the ramen noodles.
- Also, mash the Doritos or Cheez-Its
- Add up the crush cheese snacks when you are done with ramen noodles. It shall resemble like made-up cheese sauce.
- You can serve it along with the extra hot sauce, Jack Mack, or Tuna toppings.
This dish can be cooked quickly with the simple commissary items that’s why opted by many prison inmates. Do not hesitate to include any extra addition in the mix as they are always welcomed to improve the taste and flavor of your complicated prison recipes; prison inmates can make many variants of this dish. Cheese, meat snacks, ramen noodles, sugar, chips are some everyday items that are used.
- Hot Sauce
- Precooked can/package of chili
- Cayenne pepper
- A pack of Ramen noodles
- Canned sausages
- Salt and Pepper
- Onion and Garlic powder
- Take a bowl and boil some water in it. Use the hot water for cooking ramen noodles.
- Keep some butter to melt.
- Add the hot sauce, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, salt, pepper, onion in the melted butter. Blend it nicely.
- Add up the sliced canned sausages to the pre-cooked chili.
- Mix the pre-made butter mixture with the chili and sausage mixture and Keep to heat up in the microwave the complete mix.
- Pour all the ramen noodles in sauce.
Pork products were completely discarded out of prison recipes menu in 2015. But there are some prison commissaries where pork and pre-cooked bacon are sold. This ultimate yum dish tastes like a sweet and sour pork dish; inmates go for this refreshing recipe in order to make something creative unique out of prison recipes.
- Cooked rice
- Kool-aid – 3 tablespoons
- Ramen noodles
- Pork rinds
- First, nicely mash all the ramen noodles and soak it in hot water in a bowl.
- Stream three tablespoons of Kool-Aid in three separate containers.
- Pour some hot water of 1 tablespoon in the powder and mix it wholly to create sauce out of it.
- Mix the pork rinds and Coat up all the pork rinds pieces with the sauce.
- Keep the skins to the microwave for five minutes.
- Mix the cooked rice with strained ramen noodles.
- Create some appeal by keeping pork rinds on the top of the ramen along with the cooked rice.
This blissful jailhouse morsel is perfect to delight anyone heart; this delicious loaf can also be used to roll on breakfast toast! You can even opt for this loaf to elevate the flavor of your other prison recipes!
- Ramen noodles chili – 1 package
- Cheetos (1.25 oz.) – 1 bag
- Slightly less than half a tumbler of the warmest water available
- Saved meat
- Many variations of this recipe include jalapeno chips, Flaming Hot Cheetos, basically anything which is available in your canteen commissary.
- You can keep the left-over meat or cheese from your food trays in a plastic bag.
- To get the flavor package out, open the bags of ramen noodles slightly.
- Gently break the noodle brick apart inside the bag; be careful not to lose any.
- To discard the air and smash those apart, open up the bag of Cheetos slightly.
- Make small bits out of meat.
- Open the top flap of Cheetos completely. Shift the noodle bits, mix some meat, stream seasoning, and shake it for a minute to get a proper blend.
- Stream some water, and discard all air from the bag, fold it up.
- Use a towel to wrap it and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Discard from towel oven and open the bag in the middle.
- Enjoy your dish.