Original Italian Pizza Recipe to make your Christmas more sizzling!
We all agree original Italian pizza recipe is the most excellent homemade food idea when Christmas arrives, not just because we have an ardent love for savory, exotic foods, but enjoying those fluffy, creamy, and gourmet food feels very flavorful and satisfying to our tooth buds! In this article we are going to share an original Italian pizza recipe which is genuinely budget-friendly, so rather than going out and spending a fortune to delight your taste buds, you can try this homemade original Italian pizza recipe at home!
Plus, the fantastic compliments from your friends and family won’t stop; your folks won’t stop swooning over your original Italian pizza recipe and would keep asking for more, as I tell you, it is finger-licking delicious! In this fantastic guide, you’ll be guided to an utterly yummy Italian dish, a yummy, creamy, fluffy original Italian pizza recipe.
Original Italian Pizza Menu for this Christmas season!
Pizza has always been an authentic aspect of Italian roots and cuisine, even if we trace the cuisine history from the 16th century. Starting from Italy, it emerged as the world’s most loved junk food, it circulated throughout the world, interpreted and decorated many culinary ideas, and of course, everyone loves them. But what is the original Italian pizza recipe is like? I know you are all are exciting to explore the delicious and celebrated original Italian pizza recipe that your folks will genuinely love! So don’t forget to explore our fantastic guide to the authentic Italian pizza recipe till the end!
Original Italian Pizza Dough Recipe
This quick authentic, and original Italian pizza recipe of dough will make you swoon over the exotic Italian treat over and over, and your soul will be delighted again and again! The perfect, soft, and creamy dough is the most crucial element of an original Italian pizza recipe, as it is the foundation of complete pizza, and your lovely toppings and ingredients beautifully get layered over it.
- 1 kg flour 00
- 600 ml of water
- 3 gr dried yeast
- 15 gr salt
- Start streaming the flour in a large-sized mixer bowl to make the dough for the pizza.
- Add lukewarm water in the small-sized bowl, afterward drizzle up some yeast and mix it softly until whole yeast is dissolved.
- With the hook mounted on medium-to-low speed, turn the mixer into the start mode and start drizzling up some water by little quantity at a time; again, make sure your previous dose is nicely absorbed by the flour.
- Until the dough gets smooth and homogeneous, keep kneading the mixture. And when you have your desired quantity of mixture, again knead it for about 15/20 minutes.
- After that, drizzle up salt and keep the blend running until the salt is thoroughly mixed with the dough.
- Remove the dough from the mixer when your salt is completely absorbed and knead it using your hands; keep kneading until you get a large ball.
- Cover with foil or a clean humid cloth and keep it in the large-sized bowl, then allow it to rise in the oven keep the light on.
- The mixture should at least get doubled up in a volume (after 1.5 h). You should let it get triple in size.
- Shift it on a work surface once the dough has risen.
- Cut it into four equal parts and make the balls out of it by using your hands. Get a clean cloth and cover them after you are done, and allow them to rest for 30 minutes at room temperature before you take them to make your pizzas.
Original Italian Pizza Recipe
This recipe will guide you get the exact amusing taste of original Italian pizza; explore this very easy recipe to get the tastiest and authentic Neopolitan pizza dough at home, so you get the bite of original Italian pizza in the most affordable manner. You can add up all your favorite ingredients and toppings that you would like on your pizza, so your pizza will be whole decked up in complete deliciousness!
For The Dough
- Strong pizza flour – 500 g
- Salt – 4g
- Coldwater – 325ml
- Enough warm water – To dissolve the yeast.
- Instant yeast – 7g packet
For The Topping
- Tomato passata
- Olive oil – virgin
- Buffalo Mozzarella
- And whatever you like to make the pizza fancy.
- First of all, take warm water and dissolve yeast in it.
- Blend the salt and the flour, and very gently stream the cold water, little bit by a quantity, keep adding the water until you get soft textured, stretchy dough. I do this by using a dough hook in a stand mixer.
- After that, in the end, dissolve the yeast and be assured of preparing the well-mixed dough.
- Now shift the dough to a gently floured surface and knead the dough for few additional minutes; keep kneading until you get a soft, stretchy round ball of dough. Keep it in a warm place and give it a rest in a covered floured bowl for 30 minutes.
- Take the dough after 30 minutes and chop it into three chunks. Stretch it and fold every piece four times; after each time, turn it 90 degrees.
- Finally, spread the ball and for 30 minutes, keep every ball in a banneton or bowl. Prepare your oven by pre-heating it to its maximum heat (mine is 250C) during this time.
- Rub some olive oil on your pizza pan and prepare it and it will prevent the pizza from sticking to the pan by creating a floured surface.
- Afterward, take out the dough from the bowl and keep it on a floured surface, roll it out in a disk shape, simply put your fist in the middle portion of it. To keep a thin base with a slightly thicker outside rim, rotate the dough in your hands; this way, you will create a real Neopolitan pizza base. It will be stretched under its own weight.
- Get the pizza pan, keep the pizza dough on the pan, and drizzle your favorite ingredients on your pizza to make it more delicious. Begin by rolling out tomato passata, a little bit of olive oil drizzled straight from the spoon, then mix mozzarella and basically all of the ingredients that you fancy.
- After that, keep it in the oven and cook at the highest temperature for 10-15 minutes or to the point it is wholly cooked. I would suggest you use a wood-fired pizza oven, but yeah, when you don’t have access to it, make use of your regular oven.