Dalgona coffee recipe – Have a deep dive to explore this season’s trend!
Dalgona coffee is the ultimate trend that started with interesting Tik Tok stories, and now it has spread all over the internet! We are sure, for many months, you might have seen your Instagram filled with enchanting photographs of this drink and some exciting moments! But if you wonder whether this unique Dalgona coffee recipe is actually worth the hype it is getting, then this is the perfect article for you to find out!
Anyone can make this one; all a person needs is instant coffee, water, and sugar! Your Dalgona coffee recipe will unfold faster if you also have a hand mixer! But for those who have to provide those consistent regular whisks with rapid arm power, a significant amount of patience is needed for you all! To those who intend to try the Dalgona coffee recipe with hand, you can be assured that your arm is undoubtedly going to feel a sharp burn, but do not freak out; in the end, you get an exotic reward of tasty Dalgona cold, creamy coffee mug! A classically prepared Dalgona coffee recipe with the correct amount of sweetened flavor will taste like paradise, so go for it!
WHAT IS DALGONA COFFEE
So, Dalgona coffee is also known as whipped coffee. This unique Dalgona coffee recipe needs some basic ingredients such as hot water, instant coffee, sugar, and milk.
Dalgona coffee recipes are a straightforward recipes that only needs few steps of pouring sugar, coffee, and hot water into a bowl and constant whisking to the point drink gets creamy, soft texture and starts to form a stiff peak. This whipped coffee is then dolloped onto your choice of cold or warm milk. Earlier in 2020, Dalgona coffee was initially exposed in the Korean TV program.
- French onion soup recipe for home, try this easy homemade recipe
- Sloppy Joe Recipe easiest and most delicious version, check out here
The term ‘Dalgona’ has originated from a regal Korean street snack that has the same flavor and taste as that of honeycomb toffee. Making the Dalgona coffee recipes closely mimics the whipped coffee preparation, so it has been termed after it.
KOREAN DALGONA COFFEE RECIPE
The trend of delicious Dalgona coffee has started from a Korean show and became a popular drink over the internet. We don’t have to mention that the Dalgona coffee recipe has become a significant trend on the internet and social media. If you would like to dig out if the hype is justified, then give a shot to the Korean Dalgona coffee recipe and experience its sultry, creamy flavor!
- Instant coffee – 1 tablespoon
- Sugar – 1 tablespoon
- Hot water – 1 tablespoon
- Milk – 1 cup, chilled or heated
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Take a mixing bowl and combine sugar, instant coffee, and hot water in it. Combine all the ingredients well. Afterward, use a handheld mixer, and whisk the blend on high until the coffee becomes fluffy and forms a stiff peak (2-4 minutes).
- You can also whisk the coffee manually with your hands if you don’t have any mixers. With consistent and good shakes, your coffee will be alright! Whisk it about 300 to 400 times.
- Afterward, add some ice cubes in a mug, then stream the milk over it. Add the whipped coffee toppings to the milk and serve!