- Cracker barrel meatloaf recipe is coming with its wholesome gourmet aroma!
- CRACKER BARREL MEATLOAF RECIPE: SIMPLE, TASTY AND COMFORTING
- WHICH SEASONINGS GO BEST WITH THE MEATLOAF?
- WHICH KIND OF MEAT IS USED FOR CRACKER BARREL MEATLOAF RECIPE COPYCAT?
- GO THROUGH THESE SAVIOR TIPS ON HOW TO COOK CRACKER BARREL MEATLOAF RECIPE!
- COPYCAT RECIPE CRACKER BARREL MEATLOAF
- EXPLORE THE PRIME ROLE OF GREEN PEPPER IN CREATING THE YUMMIEST CRACKER BARREL MEATLOAF RECIPE:
- CRACKER BARREL MEATLOAF COPYCAT RECIPE WITH GREEN PEPPER:
- CRACKER BARREL MEATLOAF USING BISCUITS
- CRACKER BARREL MEATLOAF RECIPE COPYCAT WITH FROZEN BISCUITS
- OLD-FASHIONED HOMEMADE MEATLOAF
- HERE ARE SOME BASIC QUESTIONS AND QUERIES THAT MANY FOLKS HAVE IN MIND, SCROLL THROUGH THESE EYE-OPENER FACTS ABOUT YOUR CHERISHED CRACKER BARREL MEATLOAF RECIPE!
- CHECK OUT THESE PREVALENT MISTAKES THAT HAMPER THE SOULFUL TASTE OF CRACKER BARREL MEATLOAF RECIPE:
- SECRET RECIPE CRACKER BARREL MEATLOAF
Cracker barrel meatloaf recipe is coming with its wholesome gourmet aroma!
The Cracker Barrel Meatloaf recipe is the powerhouse of exotic aromas and flavour, basically one of the go-to meals from classic American cuisine! This very tender and utterly flavorful is quite frequently served in the menu of Cracker Barrel, one of America’s best authentic eatery.
And here is an update that would be delighting to your ears, this ultimate Cracker Barrel Meatloaf recipe can made just by using your pantry items to fulfill your savory cravings! You would be glad to see how easily and phenomenally this cracker barrel meatloaf recipe starts and gets wrapped over in just an hour! Your pals will think the worlds of you after having the first bite of this comforting meatloaf!
CRACKER BARREL MEATLOAF RECIPE: SIMPLE, TASTY AND COMFORTING
Simple, relaxing, and classic are the specific terms that most efficiently relates with the regal taste of cracker barrel meatloaf recipe! And cracker barrel meatloaf recipe invades into most people’s thoughts when they think of one ultimate me-time soulful food!
Everyone holds a specific styled cracker barrel meatloaf recipe that would fit in their cherished recipes criteria. Cracker Barrel, America’s “comfort food” restaurant is one of the most popular eateries to have the unique, authentic meat loafs. If you ever step up in America, surely make a way to this ultimately delicious treat. But if you haven’t, These easy homemade recipes made with secret taste elevating ingredients are the quick gateway for you to have the super yummy cracker barrel meatloaf recipe in your pantry itself, even if you are a complete newbie to this recipe.
Many folks straightaway misjudge the yumminess of meatloaf, presuming it as just lump of ground beef. Never be fooled by such false concepts, you could be missing one of the yummiest meals on earth! High quality of meatloaf would not just mimic an oversized burger. By attempting this recipe, you can land up with a warm, comforting hot piece of meatloaf!
The optimum quality and quantity of spices play the right role in maintaining the great taste of your crackle barrel meatloaf recipe, perfect binder, good glaze along with a beautiful blend of vegetables.
WHICH SEASONINGS GO BEST WITH THE MEATLOAF?
Even though some like a robust taste of garlic powder or cumin, these ingredients can end up making the flavor quite intense and overpower ingredients. A simple idea of keeping salt and pepper would be the best to maintain the taste of the other ingredients.
You can prefer nicely chopped onions, tomatoes, and diced green peppers in the recipe to make it more flavoursome, this blend will evoke a perfect taste in every bit of bite. The substitution of Ritz crackers for the breadcrumbs will play out most fantastically for this cracker barrel meatloaf recipe.
Sprinkle some ketchup glaze and classic brown sugar; the glaze is a must to maintain the flavor, which is the sole role of Worcestershire sauce and yellow mustard. And then you get it, the delicious, heavenly meatloaf that comes up with the unmatchable tastiness.
WHICH KIND OF MEAT IS USED FOR CRACKER BARREL MEATLOAF RECIPE COPYCAT?
There are many choices for us to buy ground beef at the supermarket. Many times, ground chuck, ground round, or ground sirloin are some of the labels that are stuck onto the pre-packed beef packs. And sometimes lean meat to fat ratio is shown. You might get confused about which kind of meat you should choose for cracker barrel meatloaf recipe.
As we researched, we found that ground beef that contains a minimum of 20 percent fat content would be the ideal to make the most delicious and flavorful cracker barrel meatloaf. Choose the meat which has a label onto it showing 80/20.
And if you are wondering about grain-finished or grass-fed beef, the selection is dependent upon you. But, one fact we can certainly focus, the beef of cracker barrel is sourced domestically. Their primary preference is given to suppliers that meet the standards of National Cattlemen’s Beef Association’s animal welfare. When making our test batch, organic grass-fed beef was chosen, and the taste was quite yummy.
GO THROUGH THESE SAVIOR TIPS ON HOW TO COOK CRACKER BARREL MEATLOAF RECIPE!
- Gently handle the meat. Many times, to get rid of tension, you squeeze the beef, but it plays havoc upon the texture of the meatloaf. Just control your urge to overdo it, and you can use your fingers to blend all the ingredients simply.
- When you are making a meatloaf recipe, fat is the savior. If you use a ground turkey or lean beef, expect some dry meatloaf. Use just 80 percent-lean ground beef to get the best taste and aroma. You will see the label of ground chuck on the packet.
- Always get the perfect kind of grind. You can only find one size of ground beef in many stores; you can take it. And don’t think much, you meatloaf won’t be spoiled. And ask for a coarse grind, if you luckily find a shop where the butcher will grind it fresh.
- You can even make some sandwiches out of the remaining stuff! If you get some remaining meatloaf, make cold meatloaf sandwiches out of it. Once you make it, you will crave to find some leftover meatloaf every time.
- And let us tell, the taste of every cracker barrel meatloaf recipe is not similar. Just if you were dissatisfied with the flavour of the one had in the past, does not necessarily mean that taste will be carried out forever. Only by incorporating slight alterations, you will get a wholly different flavour.
- When you attempt for the cracker barrel meatloaf recipe, your mind gets stuck in many unending queries, just scroll through recipe guide till the end, and you will simply know everything!
COPYCAT RECIPE CRACKER BARREL MEATLOAF
Try this super-fantastic way to make a cracker barrel meatloaf recipe at home! This unique version of the cracker barrel meatloaf recipe mimics the original one truly, the exquisite tender meat blend will surely be adored by your family!
- Canola oil – ½ tablespoon
- Yellow onion – ½ cup, finely diced
- Bell pepper -1/2 cup, finely diced
- 80% lean ground beef – 2 pounds
- Crushed Ritz crackers – 1 1/2 sleeves
- Eggs – 2 (lightly beaten)
- Sharp cheddar cheese – 1 cup grated
- Whole milk – 1/2 cup
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper – ¼ teaspoon
For the Topping:
- Ketchup – 1/2-3/4 cup
- Brown sugar – 2 tablespoons
- Yellow mustard – 1 teaspoon
- Keep the oven to Preheat for 350 degrees F.
- Take the Ritz crackers and crush them so that they would take up the form of breadcrumbs. You can use your hands to crush or opt for a food processor.
- Take a large bowl and blend the onion, bell pepper, cheese, eggs, salt, cracker crumbs, and milk along with black pepper.
- Pour ground beef and blend until the perfect mixture is formed. Don’t overdo it if you want tender meat.
- Make a loaf of it and keep it in the loaf pan. If you don’t use a loaf pan, it can cause a loaf to fall apart. It will also require much more time to cook, and it will dry out the loaf.
- Keep it for baking for about 30 minutes.
- Get all the topping ingredients and combine them while the loaf is baking and keep it aside.
- Take out the meatloaf and sprinkle up some topping. Bake it for extra 30-40 minutes. Before you slice it, make sure the middle is 160 degrees F.
- Take it out from the oven and keep it resting for 15 minutes before you slice and serve it.
EXPLORE THE PRIME ROLE OF GREEN PEPPER IN CREATING THE YUMMIEST CRACKER BARREL MEATLOAF RECIPE:
Do you want to know what secret ingredient in our copycat Cracker Barrel meatloaf recipe that makes it mouth-watering yummier on another level?
Green bell peppers are the ultimate secret ingredient that brings the real crisp and crunchy effect to your meatloaf, the aromatic, little bitter flavor of it gets merged beautifully with the meatloaf. If you don’t have a thing for green pepper, simply give up on bell pepper without even bringing the second. But keep in mind, the characteristic flavor of Cracker Barrel meatloaf recipe mainly obtains from it.
As green peppers are unripe, they consist of robust flavor than any red or yellow bell peppers. You should keep its use at the minimum level as the simple extra presence of it will suppress the other flavors of the meatloaf. Also remember, if you chop too large pieces of pepper, they will remain hard and uncooked.
CRACKER BARREL MEATLOAF COPYCAT RECIPE WITH GREEN PEPPER:
- Ground beef – 2 lbs of 80/20
- Yellow onion – 1 large, finely diced
- Green bell pepper – 1 cup, finely diced
- Eggs – 2 large
- Kosher salt – 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
- Diced tomatoes – 1 (14.5 ounces) can (drained)
- Ritz crackers – 1/2 cup, crushed
- Ketchup – 1/2 cup
- Keep the oven to Preheat for 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Layout baking sheet and line with parchment paper or aluminum foil and keep it aside.
- Take a large bowl, gather the pepper, eggs, kosher salt, drained diced tomatoes, ground beef, onion, black pepper, and crushed crackers. Use a large wooden spoon or hands and blend all the ingredients until the perfect mixture is formed, but do not overdo it!
- Take the beef mixture in your hands and form a large tight ball out of it. Keep the beef ball onto the ready baking sheet. Form it into a large loaf by pressing down the top and sides. Create the perfect uniform shape by patting.
- Keep the meatloaf for baking about 30 minutes. Take out the meatloaf from the oven and sprinkle some ketchup over the top and sides. Additionally, bake it for 30 minutes, until the middle is 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Keep the meatloaf as it is for 10 minutes after taking out, afterward slice and serve it.
CRACKER BARREL MEATLOAF USING BISCUITS
Though the original version of cracker barrel meatloaf is much more popular, the anther version that makes its way subsequently is the cracker barrel meatloaf recipe by using the biscuits! After doing an extensive research cross cooking guides, we have piled up this unique cracker barrel meatloaf recipe with biscuits!
- Ground beef – 10 lbs.
- Chopped onion – 30 oz.
- Diced green peppers – 1lb.
- Eggs – 10
- Salt – 5 tablespoons
- Pepper – 1 ½ tablespoon
- Diced canned tomatoes – 1 ½ qt.
- Grated biscuit crumbs – 2 ¼ cups
DIRECTIONS FOR BISCUITS FILLED VERSION OF CRACKER BARREL MEATLOAF RECIPE:
- Take a large bowl and place all ingredients in it, use your hands to mix it wholly, keep it in 3 loaf pans. Use a spoon to press it down.
- Use convection oven for baking it at 300° F. (about 60 minutes). If you are using a regular oven, increase the time by 30 minutes.
- Take it out from the oven. Get 8″ wire rack, upturn every loaf on it to drain the grease and juice.
- Roll on the ½ cup of ketchup on every loaf.
- Slice it into perfect portions and keep it warm.
CRACKER BARREL MEATLOAF RECIPE COPYCAT WITH FROZEN BISCUITS
The traditional meatloaf is one of the tastiest comforting meals in the American staple food menu, and Cracker Barrel eatery has achieved a huge name for having the special cracker barrel meatloaf recipe of their own.
- PARSLEY TEA – THE HEALTH-PACKED CURE!
- Almond flour pie crust in easy way + unique almond flour pie crust recipe ideas!
- How to make rock candy with unique flavours|
Sometimes, the addition of frozen biscuits in the loaf brings out the beautiful light, airy texture in the loaf. This unique frozen biscuit version of the cracker barrel meatloaf recipe goes best with ketchup; ketchup maintains the perfect moistness in the beef.
- Ground beef – 1 pound
- Onion – 1, diced
- Green pepper – 1, diced
- diced tomatoes – 1 can
- Egg – 1
- Frozen biscuits – ½ cup, grated
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Ketchup – 1/4 cup
- Keep the oven for preheating at 350 degrees F.
- Use the large end of a cheese grater to grate all frozen biscuits.
- Take a large bowl, except the ketchup, pour all ingredients in large bowl.
- Spray some non-stick cooking spray on the loaf pan and prepare it.
- Pour the ground beef mixture in the loaf pan. Pat the upper part to create the meatloaf shape.
- Keep the meatloaf for baking in preheated oven for 65-75 minutes or until it takes some brown color.
- Take it out from the oven and keep it resting for 10 minutes.
- Upturn the meatloaf to discard any additional juice from pan and keep it on to a serving plate. Roll out some ketchup on the loaf and slice it while it is warm.
OLD-FASHIONED HOMEMADE MEATLOAF
We know it’s a deep hearty feeling when you get to taste the classic traditional meatloaf! As we are done with all the copycat versions of cracker barrel meatloaf recipe, go for this regal authentic old fashioned styled meatloaf! This aromatic recipe will spread the classic fragrant aroma of old days in your drawing, along with some sultry savoury smells.
This beautiful old-fashioned meatloaf goes well when the crunchy presence of potato side dish is there.
- Ground beef – 1 1/2 pounds
- Saltine crackers – 20, crushed
- Finely chopped onion – 1/2 cup
- Finely chopped green bell pepper – ¼ cup
- Egg – 1 large
- Paprika – 1 teaspoon
- Garlic powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt – 1/4 teaspoon
- Dried thyme leaves – 1/2 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper – 1/4 teaspoon
- Ketchup – 1/3 cup
- Milk – 2 tablespoons
- Worcestershire sauce – 1 teaspoon
- Ketchup or barbecue sauce – 1/2 to 3/4 cup
- Take all ingredients, arrange them.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Take 8 1/2 x 4 1/2-inch loaf pan and grease it. Also, line a rimmed baking pan with foil for a free form loaf.
- Take a large bowl, combine the ground beef with the onion, green pepper, crushed saltines, garlic powder, salt, thyme, egg, paprika, black pepper, Worcestershire sauce, 1/3 cup of ketchup and milk.
- Take the loaf pan and pour the mixture in it, form a shape, and keep it on the baking pan.
- Keep the meatloaf for baking for about 1 hour. Gently pour the additional grease into the jar.
- Roll on the ketchup or barbecue sauce on the loaf and again bake it for 15 minutes, or until the middle part is at least 160 F.
- Take out the meatloaf and keep it resting for 10 minutes. It will stick together much better by doing this, afterward slice it and serve.
HERE ARE SOME BASIC QUESTIONS AND QUERIES THAT MANY FOLKS HAVE IN MIND, SCROLL THROUGH THESE EYE-OPENER FACTS ABOUT YOUR CHERISHED CRACKER BARREL MEATLOAF RECIPE!
WHY YOUR MEATLOAF OFTEN FALLS APART?
This might include an array of reasons why meatloaf is falling apart, and the prime reason might be that your meatloaf does not consist of enough binding agents. You can add up things like eggs and bread crumbs that will make it stick together nicely. Also, your meatloaf might be overlooked. That’s why we have a hard time getting stuck together.
WHAT INGREDIENTS CAN BE USED IN MEATLOAF TO REPLACE MILK?
If you don’t have access to milk for cracker barrel meatloaf recipe, don’t hesitate to include any of these into your recipe:
- Soy, oat, or almond – All kinds of non-dairy milk
- Chicken stock, beef, or vegetable
HOW CAN YOU MAINTAIN THE MOISTNESS OF MEATLOAF?
You can do several things to keep the meatloaf moist. First of all, be assured only to use ground beef that has a higher amount of fat, this is the essential requirement.
Things like Egg, milk, and Worcestershire sauce also help to maintain moistness. Adding the ketchup or barbecue sauce will increase the moisture along with tasty flavor.
IS IT OK IF THE MEATLOAF TAKES UP LITTLE PINK TINT?
If you want to see whether the meatloaf is done or if it is safe to eat, you simply can’t judge that by the color! You have to check its internal temperature to see if it is fully cooked. The middle portion should reach a temperature of 160 Fahrenheit for a perfectly cooked meatloaf that is safer. If your meatloaf has reached 160 Fahrenheit but has a pink tint, don’t worry, it is safe to eat!
HOW TO STORE AND FREEZE MEATLOAF IN CORRECT WAY?
You can wrap it up in the foil or use the airtight container; the meatloaf would be fresh for up to five days. Don’t forget to again heat up every slice in the microwave, roll on another trace of barbecue sauce to maintain the moist taste.
CHECK OUT THESE PREVALENT MISTAKES THAT HAMPER THE SOULFUL TASTE OF CRACKER BARREL MEATLOAF RECIPE:
- Don’t forget to use meat with enough fat content.
Cooking with meats like ground chicken or ground turkey can be very difficult if you want to maintain the moisture. The meat tends to dry out quickly because of the lesser fat amount.
- Only use wholly cooked vegetables.
Wholly cooked vegetables work great in any meatloaf — vegetable maintains the vibrant flavor and appeal of the recipe — but be sure only to use thoroughly cooked vegetables for crunchy taste.
- Under soaked the bread.
Stale bread is the prime necessity of good meatloaf; it will help the meat to get bind up together. Mixing dry bread will again make the step to lessen the moisture from the meat.
- Not keeping the meat resting for some time.
It is advisable to give some rest to loaf before cutting into it as you do with other meat recipes. The whole juices will settle nicely in the meantime. If you try to slice the meatloaf just after taking out from the oven and all the fluids would be dripping, and what you will have is dry meatloaf.