Butterbeer recipe for all the Harry Potter fans out there!
We will be sharing the easiest yet very authentic Butterbeer Recipe version with you to have fun on lined up holidays, and thank us later! Of course, you can prepare the Butterbeer recipe at home with simple ingredients just by going through our straightforward Butterbeer recipe guide. The homemade Butterbeer recipe has a similar taste like a store-bought Frozen Butterbeer! We know, anyone who has been a great adorer of harry potter knows the love of creamy Butterbeer!
What is the Butterbeer recipe made of?
A classic Butterbeer recipe consists of sweet whipped topping along with cream soda-meets-butterscotch flavor. The authentic Butterbeer recipe comes in two versions, i.e., frozen and cold. After the initial debut of this much-cherished beverage by Universal, it has become of the most sought-after trends in the beverage world. Its notable variants, such as Butterbeer ice cream and Butterbeer fudge, are globally popular.
Does the Butterbeer recipe contain alcohol?
Butterbeer recipe has a soft and creamy texture along with the subtle vibe of alcohol. The version which was introduced by Universal was a completely alcohol-free version; it has a soft drink with a foam-topping that possesses a creamy butterscotch flavor.
HARRY POTTER BUTTERBEER RECIPE
A classic mug of delicious homemade Butterbeer is what you wouldn’t certainly like to miss this holiday season. The butter syrup is amalgamated with the brown sugar, and afterward, a creamy soda topping along with the trace of cream completes this adorable beverage! So if you have lined up a house party or Halloween jamboree for the upcoming weekend, a glass of creamy Butterbeer will add up a more spark to your celebration eve!
- Light or dark brown sugar – 1 cup
- Water – 2
- Butter – 6 tablespoons
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Cider vinegar – ½ teaspoon
- Heavy cream, divided – ¾ cup
- Rum extract – ½ teaspoons
- Bottle cream soda – 12 oz.
- Combine the brown sugar and water in a small-sized saucepan on medium heat flame. Give it a light boil and keep cooking, stir at regular intervals until the mixture reaches 240°F.
- Add some salt, butter, vinegar, and ¼ amount of heavy cream. Keep it aside and let it reach room temperature.
- After the blend has cooled a bit, add some rum extract.
- Combine the remaining 1/2 cup of heavy cream and two tablespoons of the brown sugar mixture in a medium-sized bowl. Beat it using an electric mixer until it is just thickened for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour the brown sugar blend into the four glasses in an equal amount. Pour 1/4 cup of cream soda in every glass, and stir nicely to combine well. Stream other cream soda to fill each glass about the top; afterward, pour the whipped topping.
- French onion soup recipe for home, try this easy homemade recipe
- Sloppy Joe Recipe easiest and most delicious version, check out here
KETO FRIENDLY BUTTERBEER RECIPE
Since Butterbeer was introduced, it became a real deal for everyone for the uniqueness it holds in its flavor! Everybody wants to have a dose of it to experience this creamy treat, and if you are stuck up with the keto diet, don’t worry. This recipe will guide you through the keto-friendly and low carb butterbeer recipe. You can also add some rum flavoring to the cream layer!
- Diet cream soda – 1.5 cups
- Sugar-free butterscotch syrup – 2 tablespoons
- Heavy cream – ¼ cups
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- Nourished powdered erythritol sweetener – 1 tablespoon
- Take a glass and stream two tablespoons of sugar-free butterscotch syrup, also, add up the cream soda in it.
- Take a mixing bowl and combine the vanilla and heavy cream and beat it by using an electric mixer or beat it manually to the point stiff peaks are formed.
- Afterward, pour some powdered erythritol and add-in.
- Add the sweet cream topping to it, and enjoy your beer!