Instant Pot Jerk chicken is the finest party go-to meal!
- Instant Pot Jerk chicken is the finest party go-to meal!
- INSTANT POT JERK CHICKEN – THE BEAUTIFUL PLAYFULNESS OF JERK SEASONINGS!
- GRILLED INSTANT POT JERK CHICKEN + JAMAICAN STYLED
- INSTANT POT JERK CHICKEN + JAMAICAN STYLED:
- INSTANT POT JERK CHICKEN ALFREDO
- INSTANT POT JERK CHICKEN + CARREBIAN STYLE AND COCONUT RICE
- INSTANT POT JERK CHICKEN MARINADE
- INSTANT POT JERK CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES
- INSTANT POT JERK CHICKEN AND MANGO SALSA
- HOMEMADE JERK CHICKEN SEASONING (YOU CAN PREPARE IT PRIOR TIME AND STORE)
- JERK CHICKEN AND CORNBREAD:
I know, it is quite challenging to find a detailed and articulated instant pot jerk chicken that is simple as well as quite easy to make with your choice of pantry spices. When I searched across the whole internet and recipes guide there wasn’t even a single instant pot jerk chicken recipe which fulfilled my search of the authentic Jamaican instant pot jerk chicken!
Just like I hold this query for instant pot jerk chicken in my mind, you might be having the same question, ‘how to cook the sultry instant pot jerk chicken along with your fabulous variants of jerk seasonings?’ The sole answer depends upon whether you are using chicken thighs and chicken breasts, many people feel it’s an easy task to come across the best information regarding instant pot jerk chicken recipe until you start searching for one, so I have just struggled a bit to arrange the correct piece of recipes for my readers!
INSTANT POT JERK CHICKEN – THE BEAUTIFUL PLAYFULNESS OF JERK SEASONINGS!
Jerk cooking style is inherited from Jamaica, in instant pot jerk chicken and the meat is wholly coated with an ultimate blend of distinct combinations of spices from your pantry, which is popularly known spicy jerk seasoning.
The whole focal point of the dish is the sweet and savory taste of jerk seasonings in instant pot jerk chicken. However, there are many lovely alternatives if you want some more exceeding spice in your instant pot jerk chicken, you can opt for ingredients like cayenne pepper to couple up with your seasoning.
This recipe guide is best for you, especially if you had the quest for perfect guidelines of instant pot jerk chicken served with exotic variants. This recipe guide will provide you the ultimate guide from instant pot jerk chicken cooking to the time required to cook it.
GRILLED INSTANT POT JERK CHICKEN + JAMAICAN STYLED
The indulgence of delicious bone-in chicken along with the heavy, savory Caribbean flavors makes this instant pot jerk chicken exciting on the whole new level, and of course, the lovely grilling shares some its part.
When you go for this recipe of instant pot jerk chicken, always remember, prior, I used to suggest cooking for 12 minutes, but now there is a slight change of pressure cooking, and it is for 10 min, as the chicken has the tendency to get overcooked easily if you are grilling.
You would adore this Instant Pot Jerk Chicken recipe, which is created solely in a Jamaican way if you were fed up with the regular barbecue chicken!
The whole blend of spices is coupled up and grilled in the ‘jerk’ style transforms into the best kind of traditional Jamaican instant pot jerk chicken.
INSTANT POT JERK CHICKEN + JAMAICAN STYLED:
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Course: Main Dishes
Main Ingredient: Chicken
- Ketchup – ½ cup
- Dark brown sugar – ¼ cup
- Red wine vinegar – ¼ cup
- Soy sauce – 3 tablespoons
- Pickapeppa sauce – 2 tablespoons
- Jamaican jerk seasoning – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Chicken drumsticks – 6
- Mix Soy sauce, Pickapeppa sauce, Jamaican jerk seasoning, ketchup, brown sugar, red wine vinegar, and salt and stir together in the instant pot.
- Put the chicken pieces and stir them to coat wholly.
- Always make sure the handle of stem release is in the ‘Sealing’ position, and close the lid of the instant pot.
- Cook it for 10 minutes on manual.
- Gently open the Instant Pot after the rapid release of pressure.
- Take out the chicken pieces and keep aside.
- Use ‘Saute’ function and reduce about 5 to 7 min until the sauce is wholly thickened, to minimize it. To prevent splatters, you can use a splatter screen if needed.
- You can make the dish even more alluring by adding side dishes like Peach Salsa or fried plantains, also serve; pour leftover sauce on the top!
INSTANT POT JERK CHICKEN ALFREDO
This instant pot chicken Alfredo cracks up the heat with the lovely jerk seasoning. This taste filled play of ingredients adds up more flavor-some aura in this instant pot jerk chicken that is all styled up in the Alfredo style.
This Alfredo styled instant pot chicken can be concluded as the mingling of Italian and the Caribbean flavours that are molded up as the single Alfredo sauce! This unique dish is preordained to become one of the must-have dishes in your guest brunches.
You would be truly amazed by this one meal dish, which can be made within 30 min.
- Butter – 2 tablespoons
- Red bell pepper – ½ cup chopped
- Green bell pepper – ½ cup chopped
- Onion – ½ chopped
- Skinless chicken breasts – 2 ( 6 ounces) boneless
- Jerk seasoning, divided – 1 ½ tablespoons
- Penne pasta – 2 cups
- Water – 1 cup
- Whipping cream, or more as needed – ¾ cup
- Garlic base (such as Better Than Bouillon® Roasted Garlic Base) – 1 teaspoon
- Finely Shredded Parmesan cheese – 1 ½ cups
- Take a multi-functional pressure cooker and turn it on and use a saute function. When it gets heated, add green bell pepper, onion, butter, red bell pepper, keep cooking until it becomes softened and have some fragrance, for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, create two thin fillets by slicing each chicken breast horizontally. Make diagonal strips by cutting each fillet and pour jerk seasoning of 1 1.2 teaspoons on it. Put them in the instant Pot® and cook about 5 minutes. Stop the sauté function. Stream some whipping cream, garlic base along with penne, water.
- Lock up the lid. As per the manufacturer’s instructions, select high pressure; for 15 minutes, set a timer. Allow pressure to build for 10 to 15 min.
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions to release the pressure gently and use the quick release method, for 5 minutes. Remove and unlock the lid. Stir the jerk seasoning, which is remaining along with Parmesan cheese until both get combined well. You can add extra cream up to 1/4 cup if you prefer.
INSTANT POT JERK CHICKEN + CARREBIAN STYLE AND COCONUT RICE
This luscious instant pot jerk chicken is the product of intense jerk spices amalgamated along with creamy coconut rice and sweet pineapple, an additional covering of creamy cilantro-lime yogurt sauce will give it the fierce savoury vibe.
This instant pot jerk chicken variety is a real illustration of Gourmet food treat! The love and adoration for “JERK” flavors and seasonings could not be explained in simple words.
What could have been the best reason to merge up all the lovely spices of your cabinet and flavors than making a jerk seasoning for instant pot chicken, with a dash of smokiness and sweetness, and a fragrant spiced aura!
- 11 + Chicken Florentine Recipe for a nice Italian meal.
- Seven Tarragon Chicken Recipes! Easy Recipes Guide | Graphicrecipes
- 7 Chicken Paella recipes |Graphicrecipes
The flavors are intense, unique, and when the perfect balance is found, this dish will surely make your heart crave for it every time it comes in your mind, all the credit for this excellent instant pot jerk chicken recipe goes to its taste filled ingredients that are intense and yummiest.
INSTANT POT JERK CHICKEN MARINADE
The perfect marinade is the essential step for a tastiest instant pot jerk chicken. You can beautiful the taste of all spices while avoiding the unwanted intensity in flavor. After that, blending and combining is the art that is the next essential process. Allow your chicken to get a solid bath of marinade for 6 – 10 hours. If you want, you can marinate for a shorter duration, even for 30 minutes, but be thoughtful; with every cut of time, you will be sacrificing with the taste of your lovely instant pot jerk chicken.
Why this instant pot jerk chicken Caribbean style is worth loving?
Be ready for that flavorful ride, the beautiful play of juicy, tender, jerk spiced chicken flavor is what makes this dish highly adorable.
Also, you can keep away the slow cooker’s struggles and go for this instant pot jerk chicken which is a one-pot meal.
Creamy coconut brown rice along with the lovely companion red bell pepper gets merged up within the meal like heaven, and the extra sweet, sour play of pineapple is like the cherry on top.
- For the instant pot jerk chicken marinade:
- Boneless skinless chicken thighs – 2 pounds
- Soy sauce – 4 tablespoons
- Red wine vinegar – 2 tablespoons
- Brown sugar or honey – 2 tablespoons
- Habanero, membrane, and seeds removed – 1
- Garlic cloves – 4
- Green onions – 2
- Fresh ginger, peeled – a 1-inch hunk
- Cilantro – 3 tablespoons
- Smoked paprika – 2 teaspoons
- Salt – 2 teaspoons
- Ground allspice – 1 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper – 1 teaspoon
- Dried thyme – 1 teaspoon
- Cinnamon – ½ teaspoon
- Clove – ¼ teaspoon
- Coriander – ¼ teaspoon
FOR THE VEGGIES AND RICE:
- Brown basmati rice – 1 cup
- Salt – ¼ teaspoon
- Lite coconut milk (from a can) – 1 cup
- Chicken broth – ¾ cup
- Red bell pepper, chopped into large bite-size chunks – 1 Large
- Fresh pineapple (mango would also be amazing) – 1 cup chopped
- Green onions – 1/3 cup diced
Optional toppings: Cilantro, lime wedges, sriracha, black beans, chopped avocado, pepper jack cheese.
For the Cilantro Lime Yogurt Sauce:
- Plain yogurt – 1 cup
- Cilantro – 2 tablespoons chopped
- Zest and juice of lime – 1 lemon
- Kosher salt – 1 teaspoon
- Take a gallon size ziplock bag and keep the chicken thighs in it
- Take blender or food processor and place marinade ingredients and blend until it becomes very smooth.
- Sprinkle over chicken, close the bag, until all of the chicken gets coated up with marinade, keep moving chicken in the bag.
- Use a container to hold the bag (if it starts to spill) and marinate it for 6 -18 hours. After 30 minutes of good marinade, you can cook the dish.
- Once the chicken is wholly marinated, stream a teaspoon of oil in the pressure cooker pot. Use the sauté function and heat it until the oil gets hot.
- Saute for 4 minutes on each side of chicken after adding. Take out the chicken from the pot and arrange on a plate. Turn the pressure cooker off.
- Add up some rice and stir to cover it with the remaining oil when the pot is still hot, along with the seasonings from the pot.
- Add chicken broth, coconut milk, and salt; stir, take out the brown bits from the bottom of the pot.
- Do not stir and keep chicken on top.
- Pour some pineapple, green onions, and red bell pepper on the chicken.
- Secure the lid and turn pressure release knob to a sealed position—Cook for 25 minutes on high pressure.
- Take the medium-sized bowl, make the Cilantro Lime Yogurt Sauce by mixing up all the ingredients while the chicken is still cooking; combine it well by stirring. Keep it in the fridge until you want to serve (you could even make this dish prior 4 to 5 days)
- Use an original release (or release remaining pressure after 10-minutes if in a hurry) when the pressure cooker gets completed.
- Make the bite-sized pieces by removing the chicken to a cutting board.
- Stir the rice.
- While serving, add desired toppings along with spoon rice into a bowl, top with some chicken, sprinkle some Cilantro Lime Yogurt Sauce on it.
INSTANT POT JERK CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES
Instant Pot Jerk Chicken gets very well along with Vegetables Recipe, brings the real goodness of fresh vegetables. Jerk flavor holds the supreme position in the perfect party dinner!
Instant Pot Jerk Chicken and Vegetables is that ultimate meal that is packed with the health plus benefits while every inch and a bit of it bursts with wholesome taste, also super easy and straightforward to make. A presence of jasmine rice along with the dish is a must for a whole delicious meal!
In only 2 WW Smart Points, you will get the utterly delicious meal of instant pot jerk chicken along with your health packed veggies. You could never miss out on that feeling of a healthy diet with this dish, and also you can keep away the guilt of satisfying your taste buds.
In this instant pot jerk chicken recipe, we will make use of 6 quart instant pot. A perfect platter to make family dinner table much happier! This is an ultimate homemade treat of healthy veggies, and jerk chicken seasoning made out of your adorable savory spice cabinet, instant pot jerk chicken with vegetables, is the best deal for all diet freaks!
It feels so good to have your self-created spice mixtures and have quick access when you need something to sprinkle for additional flavor.
First, you have to create seasonings and then for 30 minutes season the chicken. Meanwhile, you prepare all your greens and veggies. When the chicken gets properly marinated, pour it in your instant pot.
Instant Pot Jerk Chicken and Vegetables Recipe is the ultimate combination of the dearest to my heart, the spicy jerk flavored aura, and your party bash dinner treat is all-ready.
- Chicken breasts, boneless and skinless – 3 medium
- Head cabbage – ½ medium
- Zucchini – 1 medium
- Red pepper – 1
- Yellow pepper – 1
- Onion, diced – 1 medium
- Minced garlic – 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil – 2 tablespoons
- Jamaican Pickapeppa Sauce – 3 tablespoons
- Soy sauce – 3 tablespoons
- Jerk seasonings – 2 tablespoons
- Onion powder – 2 teaspoons
- Cayenne pepper – 2 teaspoons
- Paprika – 1 teaspoon
- Dried crushed red pepper – ½ teaspoon
- Black pepper – ½ teaspoons
- Dried parsley – 2 teaspoons
- Ground nutmeg – ½ teaspoons
- Dried thyme – 2 teaspoons
- Salt – 2 teaspoons
- Sugar – 2 teaspoons
- Ground cinnamon – ¼ teaspoons
- Garlic powder – 1 tablespoon
- Ground allspice – 1 teaspoon
- Create the proper jerk seasoning.
- Make 1-inches long chicken pieces by cutting the chicken into thin strips. In a sealed plastic bag, use two tablespoons of jerk seasoning to season the chicken. Marinate the chicken for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Make the thin strips of cabbage cross-wise while the chicken is still marinating. Chop up the yellow and red peppers, and keep them aside.
- Take a small bowl, and combine the soy sauce along with pickapeppa sauce.
- Add two tablespoons oil with minced garlic and keep the instant pot to sauté function.
- Put the chicken when the oil is ready and sauté it until it takes a light brown color. Add the peppers, onion, cabbage, zucchini. Rotate around the Instant pot vent to seal.
- Set it for a manual mode for 6 minutes. Always prefer a quick release.
- Pour up the sauce in the entrée, and combine by stirring.
- Serve it along with rice.
INSTANT POT JERK CHICKEN AND MANGO SALSA
This lovely homemade instant pot jerk chicken meal, which is seated with jerk chicken seasoning, is a complete traditional blend of whole spices, and served along with the conventional Basmati rice. The fruitful indulgence of mango salsa is what makes the quick 30 min dinner preparation lot more exciting and blissful.
Are you one those people whose several attempts to get the perfect instant pot jerk chicken consumed too much time?
Then go for this ultimate version of instant pot jerk chicken + mango salsa, which is not only simple but a quick solution of 30 min that turns your dinner table into a fancy party treat! Whole spices infused in this meal can be easily found in your pantry, so no more worries and trips to grocery stores, just enjoy your relaxing time with this yummy Caribbean dish of instant pot jerk chicken.
And guess what, a dash of some avocado merged with mango salsa will completely rock your dish I can bet! I have included this dish in my home parties and brunches sometimes; trust me, it tastes so delicious that my folks were delighted by the exquisite aura of mango salsa! So, get ready to feel the exoticness of tropical food in your relaxing, homey instant pot jerk chicken!
But, if everything’s cooking away in the Instant Pot, you should couple up a distinct combo of veggies in the bowls if you are not making the salsa and gravitating towards whole cooking in the instant pot, if you ask me, I have added more different veggies when I wholly cooked with the instant pot.
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- Chicken breasts, diced into 1-inch pieces – 2 medium-sized
- Garlic minced – 4 cloves
- Yellow onions – 2 diced
- Jalapenos – 3 (deseeded and finely chopped)
- Homemade jerk chicken seasoning – 2 tablespoons
- Lime juice – 2 tablespoons
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Chicken broth – 2 cups
- Dry basmati rice – 1 cup
- Mango – 1, diced
- Avocado – 1, diced (optional)
- Red onion – 1 small, diced
- Red pepper – ½ diced
- Fresh cilantro – 1/4 cups chopped
- Lime juice – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
HOMEMADE JERK CHICKEN SEASONING (YOU CAN PREPARE IT PRIOR TIME AND STORE)
- Allspice – 2 tablespoons
- Nutmeg – 2 tablespoons
- Chili powder – 2 tablespoons
- Onion or garlic powder – 2 tablespoons
- Thyme – 2 tablespoons
- Cinnamon – 1 tablespoon
- Cayenne – 1 teaspoon
- Take an Instant Pot and put all ingredients as stated in the order, pour rice last and pour over top other ingredients. Keep it for cooking for 3 min on high pressure. Instant pot might take 10-15 minutes to get heated, and high-pressure cooking takes 3 minutes.
- For the time being, blend mango salsa with other ingredients together. Prefer the quick release of pressure; open the lid gently and discard heat. Stir it jointly, then distribute in four bowls and sprinkle some mango salsa, serve and feel the dish!
Note: If you want something easily accessible when in hurry dinner scenarios, make jerk chicken seasoning prior ahead; this way, you can anytime use in the Instant Pot jerk chicken recipe and the perfect party recipe quickly. I am sure this unique styled instant pot jerk chicken seasoning will be a truly valuable addition to your pantry.
JERK CHICKEN AND CORNBREAD:
You might have come across the numerous recipes for instant pot jerk chicken, but this instant pot jerk chicken recipe is a perfect lip-smacking dish. This dish is the whole package of taste and goodness.
I am sure your heart will be solely tranquillized by the plate of this unique instant pot jerk chicken. Also, the sweet and soft jalapeno cornbread evokes the gourmet flavor in the appetizing instant pot jerk chicken!
- Chicken and Cornbread:
- Corn muffin mix one box – 8.5 Oz
- Thinly sliced scallions – 2 tablespoons
- Jalapeno seeded – 1, minced
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- Chicken broth – 1/3 cup
- Boneless skinless chicken thighs – 2 l-lbs
- Lime wedges and extra chopped scallions – to garnish
- Molasses – 2 tablespoons
- Lime juice – 2 tablespoons
- Paprika – 2 tablespoons
- Olive oil – 1 ½ tablespoon
- Garlic powder – 1 ½ tablespoon
- Allspice – 1 ½ teaspoons
- Ground nutmeg – 1 teaspoon
- Kosher salt – 1 teaspoon
- Cayenne or to taste – ¾ teaspoons
- Pepper – ¼ teaspoon
- Firstly, follow up the package directions and make proper corn muffin mix, afterword take chopped scallions and minced jalapeno and stir in.
- Take a nonstick spray and coat up the inner side of the silicone egg bite mold.
- Separate the corn muffin batter in the egg bite molds. To even up the batter, gently tap on the counter and release bubbles. Do not seal the cover-up by foil loosely.
- Merge up the Jerk Mixture ingredients in the medium bowl and stir it until it becomes uniform. Conserve the half of the jerk mixture and keep it aside.
- Take the Instant Pot and stream olive oil in it. Use the SAUTE function by using the display panel.
- Use the remaining jerk mixture to coat the chicken thighs, keep the chicken for 3 to 4 min, and get brown on both sides. If you want, you can work in batches, but do not pour extra and overcrowd the pot, otherwise, the meat would not be cooked thoroughly. Take a shallow dish, and shift the browned meat in it, cover it up with loose foil.
- Stream the broth into a pot and scrape the brown bits by using a wooden spoon from the bottom of the pot and deglaze it.
- Arrange the chicken in even layer in the pot and apply jerk mixture on the chicken evenly.
- Place the rack of steam and use a foil sling to bring down the egg bite mold on the riser.
- Select the cancel command and turn off the pot, then secure the lid, check if the vent is closed.
- Select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function by using the display panel. For 10 minutes, reprogram the Instant Pot by using +/- keys.
- You should always prefer a natural release for 5 minutes after the time gets completed, after that, use the quick release method.
- Serve the dish along with cornbread. Create some culinary lime wedges and chopped scallions to increase the appeal.